Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21K views 73 replies 25 participants last post by  chico 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is a few pics of our '09 CTS that we had the dealership upgrade with the Vogue VTXi Package. This year we will hopefully be upgrading the wheels too. We love the difference it made to the vehicle. We also had custom painting (by hand) done with Disney even with pixie dust coming out of the side mesh vents.

Added the B-Pillars too.

See less See more
#4 ·
We love the difference it made to the vehicle. We also had custom painting (by hand) done with Disney even with pixie dust coming out of the side mesh vents. Added the B-Pillars too.
You definately made a difference Belle... Good thing is, GAURANTEE that there is not one person in this world that will have what you had done. Just curious, but how do you think the resale will be? I know the 2009 CTS is the #1 award winner for value from KBB but ... I mean c'mon.

I do dig the way the clear 3rd brake light is framed in the large E&G spoiler though! :thumbsup:

#9 ·
N33dz Mohr Curb F33lerz.

-Chris

#10 ·
As long as you guys like it. Enjoy your car :)

#58 ·
More likely a Turbonator. It goes with the basic theme.
Does that come in any other interior colors than pink?
For most people they are not in vogue. You might want to check out the J.C. Whitney catalog for mudflaps, curb feelers, and fuzzy dice.
i didnt delete anything, please unknot your pixie dust. and its urbanski, not Urbanski
urbanski deletion though he states did not do:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by urbanski; 01-05-09 at 05:57 PM. Reason: one thread of your car is enough, thanks

If not deleted urbanski, where are the pictures? You obviously did something on your side so that they no longer would show. AND YOU ARE SO INCORRECT, IT IS A 2009 CTS not a 2008. You assumed incorrectly.

You posted "[Post in a manner that promotes good will in the community.
--this thread/your car is a huge lightning rod of controversy and we dont need that propagating across multiple forums." What about DKOZLOSKI and his very first post on this topic. Oh, I mean dkozloski; I don't want to get in trouble again typing a members name incorrectly.

Every one is entitled to their opinion and that is fine. I just don't go for the disrespectful attitude you guys throw around. That dkozloski really were wrong.

Chris, I will stare down urbanski and anyone else for that matter.

By the way, I can go all day too. Glad to be a member; not so sure. :bigroll:

#12 · (Edited)
The paint designs can be taken off for resaleability. But I invest in the car to keep, enjoy and take extreme care in it. When I sell my vehicles for example 12 years later they are Mint and sell within a couple of days. To those of you that had respect enough to leave nice or pleasant comments thank you. I truly appreciate your kind words. For those of you that posted smart _ _ _ comments, I'd like to see your vehicle in a few years or if you even take pride in enjoying it for yourself or for what others think. I also wonder if your vehicle even lasts that long in excellent shape. Everyone that shows their personality in maintaining their car and personalizing, I enjoy looking at for it's obvious they take pride in their vehicle and I like to see the creativity. For us we are Disney people and only Disney people can understand the magic and those that don't understand Disney well that is a shame in itself but are entitled. The last person commenting obviously has head up his head up his _ _ _ or is a sleeze that knows about stables; my guess probably both!

#13 ·
Breaking News:
"Pixie Dust makes Disney people curse!"
Story at 5.

#14 ·
Wow. This is going to be interesting.

#17 ·
Well, I'm sorry I thought I'd post pictures of my car. But obviously some others on this board are just idiots that only think with their _ _ _ _ oh, that is if they have one! And YES Disney people curse especially with the likes of some that deserve it; we're human too! I'm a woman and thought it would be nice to post with the guys for men do appreciate their vehicles more so than women but I didn't think I would get such welcome. The gentlemen that have posted so kindly are just that G-E-N-T-L-E-M-E-N! The others of you, I'd hate to see you treat your other half or if you even have one for that matter or are even happy but one thing I know for sure is you don't know how to treat people with respect. You probably drive that way too! :thepan:

#20 ·
Nah, that's a turbo spool :histeric:

#22 ·
Calm down Belle....take it with some humor. When folks post their pics of changes they made (and enjoy) there are alweays Yays and Nays. Try not to take it too personal.

The important thing is you have modded your CTS the way YOU like it. And I'm sure there are others who would agree.

My CTS is mostly stock and other than rims and lowering I probably won't make changes. But I enjoy looking at pics others post and (sometimes) I can't help but comment....:lildevil:

#23 ·
This just in:

People are being mean on the internetz.

Belle,

Take it easy, we are just playing with ya. When you post things like this people will either like it or not. Those that don't will usually poke fun. Thicken up the skin and chill out a bit. No harm meant.

I'm sure you'd think my car is ugly, and would be embarassed to even let Dopey drive it. It doesn't bother me in the least.

Now back to our regularly scheduled "My car is hawt" picture thread.

-Chris

#29 ·
Chris- some pixie dust is all you need. :yup:

#30 ·
Voodoodr, yes I like you. I guess you guys are going to treat me like my two brothers did growing up. Okay, I'll get the thicker skin. Chris, thank you for your advice and I don't think your wife should call you Droopy. That name is more than likely taken by dkozloski I can only presume he is Blinky, Droopy and has the PINK SEATS on his vehicle that is!

On a car note, does anyone else have the Vogue accessories on their vehicle and if so can you post pictures?

#34 ·
Voodoodr, yes I like you. I guess you guys are going to treat me like my two brothers did growing up. Okay, I'll get the thicker skin. Chris, thank you for your advice and I don't think your wife should call you Droopy. That name is more than likely taken by dkozloski I can only presume he is Blinky, Droopy and has the PINK SEATS on his vehicle that is!

On a car note, does anyone else have the Vogue accessories on their vehicle and if so can you post pictures?
I had to LOL at this, because they actually call him Binky.

:koz:

-Chris

P.S. How should you know what my wife should call me? You been lookin in my pants?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.