CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; urbanski, I TRULY APOLOGIZE. I didn't know there is another member with same name; of which I won't type his/her ...
    BelleNBeast2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS '09 AWD DI Black Raven & SRX '09 V-8 AWD Blue Diamond

Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

urbanski, I TRULY APOLOGIZE. I didn't know there is another member with same name; of which I won't type his/her name here. LOL

Also, sorry for the misread/understanding on other post '08 CTS +

I look forward to being here (a bit apprehensively) and you being one of my favorite in a memorable way on this whole first thread.

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2 View Post

If not deleted urbanski, where are the pictures? You obviously did something on your side so that they no longer would show.
    If you look at the posts you'll notice the IMG (Image) tags on each side of the URL containing the photo, they are contained in brackets []. All he did was remove a letter on the end IMG tag (the letter M to be exact). Without the proper tag the forum does not display them. However the URL is still visible for anyone wanting to view them, all they would need to do is a copy and paste into their browser's address bar and they see the pics (providing they are still at that URL address).

voodoodr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 Crystal Red DI, Premium Luxury and 18" All-season

my god....7 pages and 1300+ hits on the pixie dust post!!

imma liking the smilie

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

teh intarweb makes me sad...

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

CopperSunburstCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

1stCad you're correct on the graphics and presumed 100% correct.

Coppersunburstcts thank you for your post. I am new to this forum and when I posted my thread that's how I thought other members would treat each other but I saw other wise and that is why I retaliated. Just when I have been thinking about no longer being a member, you give reason to reconsider. Urbanski deleted my pictures on another thread and upon asking him why he didn't have the decency to answer. I thought this was a forum to discuss and share our love for vehicles and more importantly Cadillac but I've seen that members just want to go somewhere to post their venum and attitude and thereby made me too. I am a woman and like to hang with the guys for they tell it like it is and have more respect toward each other but so far here, I don't see that too much. I apologize for stooping to their level and I am not sure I am going to stay as a member. Time will tell.
    You are welcome, and I hope u stay with us. The forum is an AWSOME source for technical stuff and problems to look out for, etc. There are some people who do throw stuff out for the sake of drama, and some throw out things when they have no idea what they are talking about (just look at the "drone issue" on the 2009 CTS-V forum and see how a legitimate concern by a member broke out into soemthing ridiculous) It IS unnecessarily hard to get thru a lot of topics to the real meat and concern of the topic because people chime in for the wrong reasons and it makes the thread soooo much longer than it needs to be. But there are lots of good things in this forum, and all the pics, modifications, surveys, advice, and the sharing of common problems with the cars and remedies all make the forum a great resource.

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

hey belle (or are you beast?)

PM me, k? thx

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Quote Originally Posted by CopperSunburstCTS View Post
    There are some people who do throw stuff out for the sake of drama, and some throw out things when they have no idea what they are talking about (just look at the "drone issue" on the 2009 CTS-V forum and see how a legitimate concern by a member broke out into soemthing ridiculous)
    That's because the OP didn't originally post it as a drone concern, it was posted as "this car's exhaust is TOO LOUD" So it's not very surprising he got some of the initial responses he did. A person who is supposed to test drive an almost 70K car, then buys it, and starts posting complaints the exhaust is too loud. Seriously, as originally posted that is ridicules. Once he clarified the actual issue he was hearing the tone of the thread changed. Now whether or not his particular car has a problem, we may or may not find out. But based on the other owners that's posted here so far, he's the only one that's complained.

Bandit1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS 3.6DI

The paint designs can be taken off for resaleability. But I invest in the car to keep, enjoy and take extreme care in it. When I sell my vehicles for example 12 years later they are Mint and sell within a couple of days. To those of you that had respect enough to leave nice or pleasant comments thank you. I truly appreciate your kind words. For those of you that posted smart _ _ _ comments, I'd like to see your vehicle in a few years or if you even take pride in enjoying it for yourself or for what others think. I also wonder if your vehicle even lasts that long in excellent shape. Everyone that shows their personality in maintaining their car and personalizing, I enjoy looking at for it's obvious they take pride in their vehicle and I like to see the creativity. For us we are Disney people and only Disney people can understand the magic and those that don't understand Disney well that is a shame in itself but are entitled. The last person commenting obviously has head up his head up his _ _ _ or is a sleeze that knows about stables; my guess probably both!

tr's-cts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit1 View Post
    That's it...I read all the way through this drama for a " ".

Bandit1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS 3.6DI

Guess you better get a life then.

RacerCub68 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS DI, FE2, All Opts.

Quote Originally Posted by dkozloski View Post
    How many girls do you have in your stable?
    OMFG! ROFL!

It's not quite there, but a bit more restraint on the chrome would have been good. I like the pixie dust tho...
    Attached Images

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

p00p.

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

Gristle Boy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Black Ice/Ebony CTS-4 DI FE2

Sorry to hate on your taste but...

chico is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 03 Caddy CTS

WOW, what an ugly CTS you made. That sh!t is screaming rice

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.