CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package - Page 4
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Your mods remind me a lot of my 2003 CTS Copper Sunburst color choice, a lot of people love the ...
  1. #46
    CopperSunburstCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    138

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Your mods remind me a lot of my 2003 CTS Copper Sunburst color choice, a lot of people love the exciting and sporty colors like copper sunburst, but there are some that absolutely hate it, and it doesnt bother me one bit. I would have got the 08 Hot Lava but Caddy forced the less luxurious looking monotone Black interior, a big dissapointment for me. People dont seem to practice "if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything" policy. I personally think the new Blue Diamond is hideous in all respects, the color tone, the way the metal flake sits on top of the paint, and the way the front end panels look like they dont match, one panel will look like it has a lot of flake, while the adjoining panel looks like it hardly has any. However, if someone posted a pic of their new Blue Diamond car, i certainly woudlnt tell them i think it looks horrible, but some on this forum would if they felt that way. I think by the lack of positive responses the person could get the hint that not a lot of people like it, IF that was the case. I guess if the person posted pics and actively ASKED if we liked it or not, i might simply say "no", or "not my cup of tea" since they ASKED for feedback, but your car is HAWT to YOU and that is what truly matters, it's not for someone else to say its not. If i get a new CTS it will have likely have part of the VTXI package added, the front and rear valances and side skirts, but not the grill or license plate mesh. Part of the VTXI pkg gives added flare like the V has, but I personally like the stock grill with the added chrome strips. Its a matter of personal choice just like many others have already said to you. Enjoy it as I am sure you are, and welcome to the forum!

  2. #47
    BelleNBeast2's Avatar
    BelleNBeast2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS '09 AWD DI Black Raven & SRX '09 V-8 AWD Blue Diamond
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    1stCad you're correct on the graphics and presumed 100% correct.

    Coppersunburstcts thank you for your post. I am new to this forum and when I posted my thread that's how I thought other members would treat each other but I saw other wise and that is why I retaliated. Just when I have been thinking about no longer being a member, you give reason to reconsider. Urbanski deleted my pictures on another thread and upon asking him why he didn't have the decency to answer. I thought this was a forum to discuss and share our love for vehicles and more importantly Cadillac but I've seen that members just want to go somewhere to post their venum and attitude and thereby made me too. I am a woman and like to hang with the guys for they tell it like it is and have more respect toward each other but so far here, I don't see that too much. I apologize for stooping to their level and I am not sure I am going to stay as a member. Time will tell.

  3. #48
    the cadillac kid's Avatar
    the cadillac kid is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): > BMUU
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    14,388

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package


  4. #49
    urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San 'tone, TX
    Posts
    23,228

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    i didnt delete anything, please unknot your pixie dust. and its urbanski, not Urbanski

  5. #50
    BelleNBeast2's Avatar
    BelleNBeast2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS '09 AWD DI Black Raven & SRX '09 V-8 AWD Blue Diamond
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    I love seeing that CTS V in the Blue Diamond but hate it too! We have an '09 SRX in the Blue Diamond and absolutely love the brilliance of the colors in the blue just like a diamond. We purchased during the Employee Match Price back in Fall and hubby was hooked on the Black Raven CTS '09 but they didn't have the V-series yet and they didn't have a Blue Diamond in the CTS so I caved and agreed to the Black Raven; even though I swore after having 2 prior black cars I would never ever own another black car for as we know how much hard work it takes but hubby never had a black car so I gave in. Still when I see here members posts of their gorgeous CTS and especially CTS-V in the Blue Diamond I just begin to whimper. The only consolation I have is that we upgraded the CTS with the Vogue VTXi package to look somewhat like the Vseries but I am still in awe of your lucky members and your beautiful vehicles.

    [IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349886329.jpg[/IG]

    [IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349882737.jpg[/IG]

    [IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349886335.jpg[/IG]

    [IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349882739.jpg[/IG]

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by urbanski; 01-05-09 at 05:57 PM. Reason: one thread of your car is enough, thanks


    Hmm, sure looks like you edited it; now doesn't it? Well, what did you do then on the above post on my images on the post urbanski ? Sorry to get your undies in a bunch on your U of name. Not a less there's two of you? OMG!!!!!! This is the exact regard to how people are treated on this forum that I just mentioned on prior post. I am a moderator for a forum when we edit a message, we have justified reasons based on RULES of the forum. I checked here and I didn't see anywhere that it states you can't post photos twice. Plus you didn't have the decency to even answer my question sent to you. If your'e going to edit at least be honest about it.

  6. #51
    trukk's Avatar
    trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Elkridge, MD
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,071

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2 View Post
    I love seeing that CTS V in the Blue Diamond but hate it too! We have an '09 SRX in the Blue Diamond and absolutely love the brilliance of the colors in the blue just like a diamond. We purchased during the Employee Match Price back in Fall and hubby was hooked on the Black Raven CTS '09 but they didn't have the V-series yet and they didn't have a Blue Diamond in the CTS so I caved and agreed to the Black Raven; even though I swore after having 2 prior black cars I would never ever own another black car for as we know how much hard work it takes but hubby never had a black car so I gave in. Still when I see here members posts of their gorgeous CTS and especially CTS-V in the Blue Diamond I just begin to whimper. The only consolation I have is that we upgraded the CTS with the Vogue VTXi package to look somewhat like the Vseries but I am still in awe of your lucky members and your beautiful vehicles.

    [IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349886329.jpg[/IG]

    [IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349882737.jpg[/IG]

    [IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349886335.jpg[/IG]

    [IMG]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL762/3251034/21083816/349882739.jpg[/IG]

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by urbanski; 01-05-09 at 05:57 PM. Reason: one thread of your car is enough, thanks


    Hmm, sure looks like you edited it; now doesn't it? Well, what did you do then on the above post on my images on the post urbanski ? Sorry to get your undies in a bunch on your U of name. Not a less there's two of you? OMG!!!!!! This is the exact regard to how people are treated on this forum that I just mentioned on prior post. I am a moderator for a forum when we edit a message, we have justified reasons based on RULES of the forum. I checked here and I didn't see anywhere that it states you can't post photos twice. Plus you didn't have the decency to even answer my question sent to you. If your'e going to edit at least be honest about it.

    WOW.

    The internetz makez U mad.

    -Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now)

  7. #52
    Workaholic is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sask, Canada
    Posts
    342

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    am I missing something? I've been looking for the pixie dust disney pics of the CTS for days and thats it? the four pics noted above in the "you deleted, I did not, did so" chain? Considering everyone's reaction I was expecting a bright Pink CTS with huge Fairies on the hood and Disney logos or something.

    thats it? a few decal looking add ons? Uh-hum I mean, how dare you deface this car by making it look the way you want it and having it represent your personality? You can be unique as long as you're just like everyone else. haha
    (just wait till I get a big dragon fighting a wizard airbrushed onto my hood)

    Good for you Belle, You've got an awesome car. Do it up the way you like, enjoy it and be proud of it!

  8. #53
    BelleNBeast2's Avatar
    BelleNBeast2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS '09 AWD DI Black Raven & SRX '09 V-8 AWD Blue Diamond
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Workaholic - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Chris - Yes I get nutz when certain people are disrespectful and lie about it.

  9. #54
    trukk's Avatar
    trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Elkridge, MD
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,071

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Quote Originally Posted by Workaholic View Post
    am I missing something? I've been looking for the pixie dust disney pics of the CTS for days and thats it? the four pics noted above in the "you deleted, I did not, did so" chain? Considering everyone's reaction I was expecting a bright Pink CTS with huge Fairies on the hood and Disney logos or something.

    thats it? a few decal looking add ons? Uh-hum I mean, how dare you deface this car by making it look the way you want it and having it represent your personality? You can be unique as long as you're just like everyone else. haha
    (just wait till I get a big dragon fighting a wizard airbrushed onto my hood)

    Good for you Belle, You've got an awesome car. Do it up the way you like, enjoy it and be proud of it!
    I'll be honest when I say, that VTXi package is what makes me , as opposed to the custom graphics. The grill is way too large to have the V style, and the rear alteza style lights were all the rage in 1998.

    She obviously like it, and makes the payments, so good on her. Comming here, and expecting everyone to like it and/or not post negative comments was naive.

    The internetz is full of H8ters and azzholes (me included).

    -Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now)

  10. #55
    urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San 'tone, TX
    Posts
    23,228

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2 View Post
    Urbanski deleted my pictures on another thread and upon asking him why he didn't have the decency to answer. .
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    i didnt delete anything, please unknot your pixie dust. and its urbanski, not Urbanski

    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2 View Post

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by urbanski; 01-05-09 at 05:57 PM. Reason: one thread of your car is enough, thanks


    Hmm, sure looks like you edited it; now doesn't it? Well, what did you do then on the above post on my images on the post urbanski ?
    well, like i said before...when accused of deleting something i replied that i did not delete anything. i edited a post. how is editing anything akin to deleting? my delete button is still lonely and dusty, sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2
    If your'e going to edit at least be honest about it.
    honest, i never deleted anything. and i left a reason why i edited things.

    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2
    Plus you didn't have the decency to even answer my question sent to you.
    what question? the one where you said
    "Why did you say enough of my photos posted? Where do your rules state only one post? Why is there such attitude on this forum or are you a cult and don't like certain people on it?"
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=11667

    why would i reply to a somebody calling this place a cult?

    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2
    I am a moderator for a forum when we edit a message, we have justified reasons based on RULES of the forum. I checked here and I didn't see anywhere that it states you can't post photos twice.
    you missed the part of the rules stating:
    Try to post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.
    --your car is a 08+ CTS and you posted huge pics in 2009 V. that is off topic.

    and

    Post in a manner that promotes good will in the community.
    --this thread/your car is a huge lightning rod of controversy and we dont need that propagating across multiple forums.


    this is fun. i can go on all day if you want. glad you're a member here.

  11. #56
    trukk's Avatar
    trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Elkridge, MD
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,071

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    well, like i said before...when accused of deleting something i replied that i did not delete anything. i edited a post. how is editing anything akin to deleting? my delete button is still lonely and dusty, sorry.



    honest, i never deleted anything. and i left a reason why i edited things.

    what question? the one where you said
    "Why did you say enough of my photos posted? Where do your rules state only one post? Why is there such attitude on this forum or are you a cult and don't like certain people on it?"
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=11667

    why would i reply to a somebody calling this place a cult?



    you missed the part of the rules stating:
    Try to post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.
    --your car is a 08+ CTS and you posted huge pics in 2009 V. that is off topic.

    and

    Post in a manner that promotes good will in the community.
    --this thread/your car is a huge lightning rod of controversy and we dont need that propagating across multiple forums.


    this is fun. i can go on all day if you want. glad you're a member here.

    Do not make direct eye contact with the urbanski.

    -Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now)

  12. #57
    The Tony Show's Avatar
    The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    26,274

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Do not taunt happy fun ball.

    BelleNBeast2:

    As car forums go, this one is pretty tame. I haven't really seen anything overtly mean written about your car, just some people saying that it's not to their liking. When you post pictures in public, you're going to have to accept the good and the bad.

    There's lots of members on this forum now that started out just like you are- they posted a picture or opinion, got a little ribbing, and flew off the handle calling everyone here every name they could think of. Do what they did: relax, enjoy your car, and don't mind people who have a different opinion than you. Before you know it, you'll be posting here and having fun with all of us.
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

  13. #58
    BelleNBeast2's Avatar
    BelleNBeast2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS '09 AWD DI Black Raven & SRX '09 V-8 AWD Blue Diamond
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Quote Originally Posted by dkozloski View Post
    How many girls do you have in your stable?
    Quote Originally Posted by dkozloski View Post
    More likely a Turbonator. It goes with the basic theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcr_CTS View Post
    Does that come in any other interior colors than pink?
    Quote Originally Posted by dkozloski View Post
    For most people they are not in vogue. You might want to check out the J.C. Whitney catalog for mudflaps, curb feelers, and fuzzy dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    i didnt delete anything, please unknot your pixie dust. and its urbanski, not Urbanski
    urbanski deletion though he states did not do:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by urbanski; 01-05-09 at 05:57 PM. Reason: one thread of your car is enough, thanks


    If not deleted urbanski, where are the pictures? You obviously did something on your side so that they no longer would show. AND YOU ARE SO INCORRECT, IT IS A 2009 CTS not a 2008. You assumed incorrectly.

    You posted "[Post in a manner that promotes good will in the community.
    --this thread/your car is a huge lightning rod of controversy and we dont need that propagating across multiple forums." What about DKOZLOSKI and his very first post on this topic. Oh, I mean dkozloski; I don't want to get in trouble again typing a members name incorrectly.

    Every one is entitled to their opinion and that is fine. I just don't go for the disrespectful attitude you guys throw around. That dkozloski really were wrong.

    Chris, I will stare down urbanski and anyone else for that matter.

    By the way, I can go all day too. Glad to be a member; not so sure.

  14. #59
    BelleNBeast2's Avatar
    BelleNBeast2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS '09 AWD DI Black Raven & SRX '09 V-8 AWD Blue Diamond
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show View Post
    Do not taunt happy fun ball.

    BelleNBeast2:

    As car forums go, this one is pretty tame. I haven't really seen anything overtly mean written about your car, just some people saying that it's not to their liking. When you post pictures in public, you're going to have to accept the good and the bad.

    There's lots of members on this forum now that started out just like you are- they posted a picture or opinion, got a little ribbing, and flew off the handle calling everyone here every name they could think of. Do what they did: relax, enjoy your car, and don't mind people who have a different opinion than you. Before you know it, you'll be posting here and having fun with all of us.
    Thank you! I will never post a picture here ever again! Yes, I promise! I'll trust your comment that eventually I'll be having fun with all of you. For now . . . . . . . . . .

  15. #60
    urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San 'tone, TX
    Posts
    23,228

    Re: CTS with the Vogue VTXi Package

    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2 View Post
    Not a less there's two of you? OMG!!!!!!
    yes there are 2 of me. Urbanski is mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2 View Post
    If not deleted urbanski, where are the pictures?
    can somebody help her out? i do appreciate you spelling my name correctly.

    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2 View Post
    AND YOU ARE SO INCORRECT, IT IS A 2009 CTS not a 2008. You assumed incorrectly.
    once again, you are close but not entirely correct. I said you posted pics of a 08+ CTS....see the +.

    Quote Originally Posted by BelleNBeast2 View Post

    Chris, I will stare down urbanski and anyone else for that matter.
    and that is why i like you. i think you are my new favorite member.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting