Clear Tail Lamps pics included - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Clear Tail Lamps pics included in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; It is my understanding that the completely clear tail lamps are only available on the Euro version. I haven't seen ...
    Black08CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '08 CTS

Re: Clear Tail Lamps pics included

It is my understanding that the completely clear tail lamps are only available on the Euro version. I haven't seen them available for sale here. I think the pic you posted is that of Euro CTS. I say that because the cyclopse eye is red.

StormCaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS

Cool! Thanks for those pics. That car looks awesome. Now I'VE got the bug! I noticed your job on your profile, too - I'm a partner in a marketing and ad firm, so it looks like people with similar vocations have similar CTS taste too!

Do any of you dealer guys know how much the stock red tail lamps run? I am thinking about selling the ones I pulled out of my car and want to be able to set a reasonable price. Thanks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

70eldo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1970 Eldorado.

OMG, you like the clear tail lenses?
    They are standard on all 08 CTSs in Europe! I hate them! I don't like the chrome background. They should've gone with black background like they did with the Euro-SRX

Yeah, I really do like them. I could probably do without the chrome, but overall they are much better than the reds. I was look for an easy way to make my CTS stand out from the rest. I suppose in Europe doing that would involve adding some reds.

da_thrilla is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 V6 SRX4 - All options minus UV+; 08 DI CTS4 minus UV,Wood

man what are you talking about...

its all about the bling!

bling bling bling!

the europ spec tail lamps are OK...they add a bit of shine...plastic shine though

one bad...on the euro spec, our stop light is red...i want to change that...dunno where to buy the tail lamp separately...

rich66 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2008 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Black08CTS View Post
    Yeah, I really do like them. I could probably do without the chrome, but overall they are much better than the reds. I was look for an easy way to make my CTS stand out from the rest. I suppose in Europe doing that would involve adding some reds.
    Looks great. At least adding the clear lenses won't add extra weight like the other things I have stuck all over my ride!

I will add the clear lenses when I add my ceramic pads. I haven't added anything to my car in...... about 3 weeks

Black08CTS thanks for the post and the hard work! Where did you purchase the lenses? Do you have part numbers?

Thanks Again!

Got 'em from Lindsay. I don't know the parts number, but just ask Luke in the parts department.

10. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.