Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Installed a Catch Can!

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SC2150 
#1 ·
Well I had this sitting around on the shelf for awhile, so I thought now is a good time to install this sucker after installing a new, custom LPE LS2 motor in my V. It's an Elite Engineering catch can that I bought years ago for my LS6 Z06, but scraped it since boosting the vette (FI requires different catch can setup). I had to buy 2 foot 3/8" fuel line from the local parts store to do the new plumbing on the V.

Anyway, my V has the custom LS6 heads, so I thought it would be a direct bolt on using the original bracket. True that it could be bolted on, but the position that it was bolting up was very TIGHT and did not allow room to twist the can open to drain nor did it allow me to install the engine cover. So I got with the EE and end up ordering a spacer with bolt designed for an LS3 setup. This spacer DID exactly what I wanted and spaced the catch can out far enough that allowed me to access the catch with ease and allowed me to put the engine cover back on.

Here are some pictures of the final installation!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.