revshift motor mounts
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
Like Tree9Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, revshift motor mounts in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I need to replace my mounts I've been searching around but each mount has different reviews bad or good and ...
  1. #1
    lx5.0 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    33

    revshift motor mounts

    I need to replace my mounts I've been searching around but each mount has different reviews bad or good and I was wondering how are the revshift mounts do any of u all recommend them and also I am looking into a trans mount, what do u all recommend
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    H-town_V's Avatar
    H-town_V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 cts-v
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    341
    I would say 95% of revshift customers would recommend them to anybody... I have blue MM and TM and they made a big difference...along with a red diff bushing and an ls7 clutch the car becomes much more enjoyable to drive.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    lx5.0 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    33
    Thread Starter

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    So for the trans mount the insert they sell works good
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #4
    H-town_V's Avatar
    H-town_V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 cts-v
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by lx5.0
    So for the trans mount the insert they sell works good
    Some will argue the CS (full mount) is better and it prob is... For me the revshift insert works great. I only had my V for weeks before I replaced MM and trans insert so I hardly remember what the stock garbage mounts felt like.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #5
    lx5.0 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    33
    Thread Starter

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    Well I think Ima try the creative steel ones they have some kind of package for like 2 mounts and a tyranny mount for 240 hopefully I don't have problems with them melting since what I read in other post
    SevillianSTS likes this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #6
    PISNUOFF Guest

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    Quote Originally Posted by lx5.0 View Post
    Well I think Ima try the creative steel ones.....
    Good choice.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #7
    2007-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    117

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    I have used engine/trans/diff bushings from both (mix of CS/Revshift in my 05 and full CS in my 07) and while they both work and are miles ahead of the OEM junk, I prefer the CS mounts overall.

    Plus the customer support both pre and post sale with Creative Steel are unbeatable from my experience.

    When you do the diff bushing get the red from CS (not the black)...it is awesome! The engine/trans get the CS black and never look back.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #8
    pato is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    186
    I agree with the guys here about the outstanding customer service at Creative Steel.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #9
    Becker's Avatar
    Becker is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 black with tan V
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    376
    I know there are a lot of opinions on both companies. I read a lot on both before dealing with either. I really appreciated the way CS responded to threads. For that I contacted creative steel and received excellent customer service! !!

    Creative steel FTW of my money
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #10
    dmax/04v's Avatar
    dmax/04v is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): A VEEE
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    132

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    CS really will do right by their customers. Max and Kristie don't hesitate to walk you through things over the phone, and stand behind everything they sell. That and Max in his madness has created some great tools to help with the removal of some of the stubborn bushings in these cars ie. the diff and subframe.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #11
    Revshift is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    256

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    All of our polyurethane products have a lifetime warranty. We stand behind that warranty and replace any parts that get damaged at no cost to the customer. You buy our parts one time and you have good parts forever. They either last forever or we send you new ones. If that isn't superb customer service then I don't know what is.

    We have caught some flack for shipping delays in the past, mostly around holiday sales. I am happy to say that we have overcome the issues and are now shipping all orders out within 24 hours of the order being placed. If something prevents it from shipping within 24 hours we will contact you and let you know.

    Our polyurethane is the highest industrial quality polymer available. We make all of our parts in-house from the raw materials. I can safely say that our knowledge and practices in polyurethane processing far exceeds our competitor's.

    Someone already posted about other mounts/bushing falling apart because of poor quality materials. We haven't had that issue. We only produce the best, nothing less.

    If you have any questions feel free to email us or give us a call. We are usually in the shop 7 days a week.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #12
    MotorMounts's Avatar
    MotorMounts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 Black CTS-V
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Salem Oregon
    Age
    48
    Posts
    400

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    Wow, Major Thanks to all of you guys for the kind words. We strive to service the customer. It's one thing for you to be happy with our service and a whole 'nother thing to take the time to post about it. THANK YOU
    No matter what is said by a "competitor", we use only the best materials available and the engineering/design of all of our products is so far beyond the other guys that it's no contest....it's sad. In fact, to prove this statement, I've had a set of the blue mounts available on the market X-Rayed next to a set of Creative Steel motor mounts. When I get the lab results back that compares the urethane that we use to the urethane that "they" use I will post it and the X-Rays. All of you guys running red, blue and green mounts are going to be bummed at the level of engineering in those mounts. It's more than BAD.

    It is so easy to say that your company offers great service. Big Deal ???? Words are CHEAP. If you have been paying attention you know that throwing rocks at the other guy is not my style. There is no reason to tare down the other guy to make us look better. I don't have to say that Creative Steel offers great customer service....we work hard at it....it has become well known.

    In closing, thanks a ton for taking the time to post about our service and parts...you guys ROCK.
    Our phone number is 503-316-1811 We're here M-F, 8-5 Pacific Time.
    http://www.creative-steel.com
    maxx@creative-steel.com
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #13
    FuzzyLogic is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,048

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorMounts View Post
    Wow, Major Thanks to all of you guys for the kind words. We strive to service the customer. It's one thing for you to be happy with our service and a whole 'nother thing to take the time to post about it. THANK YOU
    No matter what is said by a "competitor", we use only the best materials available and the engineering/design of all of our products is so far beyond the other guys that it's no contest....it's sad. In fact, to prove this statement, I've had a set of the blue mounts available on the market X-Rayed next to a set of Creative Steel motor mounts. When I get the lab results back that compares the urethane that we use to the urethane that "they" use I will post it and the X-Rays. All of you guys running red, blue and green mounts are going to be bummed at the level of engineering in those mounts. It's more than BAD.

    It is so easy to say that your company offers great service. Big Deal ???? Words are CHEAP. If you have been paying attention you know that throwing rocks at the other guy is not my style. There is no reason to tare down the other guy to make us look better. I don't have to say that Creative Steel offers great customer service....we work hard at it....it has become well known.

    In closing, thanks a ton for taking the time to post about our service and parts...you guys ROCK.
    I have $255 worth of black Creative Steel polyurethane that contradicts everything you just said. "Throwing rocks is not my style" is probably the funniest thing you've ever said on this forum.
    Revshift likes this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #14
    club_xcursion is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Revshift View Post
    We have caught some flack for shipping delays in the past, mostly around holiday sales. I am happy to say that we have overcome the issues and are now shipping all orders out within 24 hours of the order being placed. If something prevents it from shipping within 24 hours we will contact you and let you know.

    .
    not sure how true this is. I placed an order on march 6th(Thursday) #2014-1521,never got a tracking number, called on march 14th(Friday) and was told it should go out on Saturday and they would send me a tracking number.. its march 17 and I still haven't heard anything from the company. any light to shed on this?
    PISNUOFF and MotorMounts like this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #15
    philistine's Avatar
    philistine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Black 2004 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama, United St
    Posts
    814

    Re: revshift motor mounts

    Revshift likes this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting