Cadillac Owners Forum banner

TR6060 in 1st gen CTSV.... now an option from RPM

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  nmaier2201 
#1 ·
Did you guys know that RPM (in Indiana) has an option for fitting the TR6060 in our cars replacing the T56?

I didn't.... but I was looking to get mine rebuilt... and just in case you guys don't know... it's becoming harder to find parts for the t56... man that is tempting.

Anyone do this switch yet? My synchros are starting to complain and the 1-2 fork is starting to give me problems as well.... so I gotta do something about it soonish before the sucker locks up on me.

#3 ·
yeah... I just saw that thread... whoops. I have not been on here in a while and was so excited I posted it before doing a lot of looking around. Thanks for posting that up.

I don't need a new trans yet... but as I said... I think I am on borrored time...my 1-2 fork is starting to get worn out... the synchros are starting to make noise.. and my mainshaft is pry getting a bit worn... so doing this might be money well spent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.