Alignment information
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Alignment information in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Ok I searched the V1 sections and read the FAQ and did not find this. Which surprises me. Alignment and ...
    vms4evr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS

Alignment information

Ok I searched the V1 sections and read the FAQ and did not find this. Which surprises me.

Alignment and options.

So what does it come factory?
    How much can you get, typically, for camber, front and rear?
    What are some good good numbers for caster on the car to keep the steering feel good at higher camber settings?
    Does this tend to like a bit of toe-in in the rear like the C5? (it is a split axle that looks about the same).

This is on a stock V1, no mods. Just curious.
    I'm going to throw it on a premium Hunter rack and find out anyway.
    This would just save me some guess work.

If I messed a good discussion this then I apologize if you can point me to a thread that covers this.

Thanks,

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

PISNUOFF Guest

Andringa is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk
    As a data point I have been running the aggressive street setting in that link for two years and I love it.

I'd suggest a bit of toe to adjust for the crown in the road. Otherwise it's a good compromise between the stock settings which leave the steering kind of vague and the full race specs.

My last set of tires wore even with that alignment. Didn't even bother rotating them as the wear was equal all around.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

vms4evr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS

Re: Alignment information

Thanks guys. The only difference I see from what I use for street and track settings on my Z06. The Caddy has more camber to the rear.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.