thinking about selling one of my 2005 cts v, one stock, the other with 100k in mods
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, thinking about selling one of my 2005 cts v, one stock, the other with 100k in mods in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hi guys, Just getting rid of some cars lately that I don't use much of. Both 2005, however. One I ...
    wait4me is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma

thinking about selling one of my 2005 cts v, one stock, the other with 100k in mods

Hi guys, Just getting rid of some cars lately that I don't use much of.

Both 2005, however. One I have has pretty much one of everything on it. Including a lingenfelter lsx iron block engine with edelbrock heads, and a 2300 tvs blower kit on it. the one with mods has hardly any miles on it, and usually just was used to let customers drive while I was working on their vehicles. It even has a viper rear end in the car. Ive owned both since 2005.

What my goal was, is to maybe sell off all the aftermarket parts and make both of them stock?? Or does anyone want a dumb fast car to play around with? The stock one, has 22k miles on it, and the modified one has maybe 13k? Maybe more, maybe less, I pulled the battery when I stored it 2 years ago. Both are grey. The modified one can be seen here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLSnqabgJKo

That was with smaller blower in those photos. With nitrous engine hits over 1000. I lowered power, put in smaller fuel pumps, and removed most of the nitrous from the car.

The car is loud, very loud, Even with the full exhaust on. Blower is very loud.

Textralia triple disc clutch I believe is in the car, modified 6 speed transmission.
    B&b headers, exhaust.

If anyone wants parts, I will consider cash and trade for stock stuff. Or email me an offer for the whole lot. I would rather people enjoy the things instead of it all just sitting in storage warehouses. The car is very fun to drive. I just don't have to time to drive all of them. So priority cars im keeping and the rest are going...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

philistine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Black 2004 CTS-V

Re: thinking about selling one of my 2005 cts v, one stock, the other with 100k in mo

What's your contact info? Your inbox is full.

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust
    Ugh... Couldn't you have waited til next year... When my wedding was done, and I could have made you an offer on the Maggie

Good luck with the sales and such. Miles seem crazy low. I bet they go quick

wait4me is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma

Re: thinking about selling one of my 2005 cts v, one stock, the other with 100k in mo

jessebubb @yahoo.com is for contact info.

Yeah miles are low because we just never drive anything for more than a day every few weeks just around town pretty much. But most cars are just in storage forever...... Unless a customer wanted to drive something specific. Most pick the vipers, or something that just looks fast.. The maggy kit is setup very nice. I even think it would fit under the stock hood. I had it all custom one off built for my car. Base, intercoolers, everything...

Customers that have been here to the shop know exactly what I mean.

ctsvoom is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 cts-v

You still tuning cars? Love the silver car in your video. Charger is hella loud but sweet sound.

Quote Originally Posted by ctsvoom View Post
    You still tuning cars? Love the silver car in your video. Charger is hella loud but sweet sound.
    Yea the sound of the Maggie is half the draw for me... Nothing compares to the shock value of that spinning up when someone is door to door with you.

DavidBoren is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Volant, VMAX, RX catch can, tranny cooler... RIP

How hard was it to stuff a Viper rear end under a CTS?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBoren View Post
    How hard was it to stuff a Viper rear end under a CTS?
    ^^^ bump, any info W4M? Kind of an interesting concept.

KagA152 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

How much for the complete exhaust? Im down in Indy could pick up

LasCruces-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005CTS-V, 2006 CTS

Do you have any axles thatll fit in the stock diff? I keep breaking them and for now need to just find some to keep in the garage as back ups. Til I can get some money for a good rear end. Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.