2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Dumb question - Maggie and L92 heads in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I was curious if the rectangular port heads are the same intake bolt pattern as cathedral and if anybody has ...
- 07-01-13 12:13 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, maggie
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Dumb question - Maggie and L92 heads
I was curious if the rectangular port heads are the same intake bolt pattern as cathedral and if anybody has ported their cathedral port Maggie to match the rectangular ports?
- 07-01-13 01:48 PM #2PISNUOFF Guest
Re: Dumb question - Maggie and L92 heads
The bolt pattern is the same but the cathedral is taller than the rectangular L92/LS3 so you wouldn't be able to match the port.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch