New Product Alert!! D3 Adjustable Billet Motor Mount - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, New Product Alert!! D3 Adjustable Billet Motor Mount in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I would like anyone who has had a problem with Revshift and DID NOT receive good customer service or replacement ...
    Revshift is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

Re: New Product Alert!! D3 Adjustable Billet Motor Mount

I would like anyone who has had a problem with Revshift and DID NOT receive good customer service or replacement parts to chime in now.

We care about every single one of our customers. That is why it pains us when we go above and beyond for someone who doesn't appreciate it and craps all over us afterward. Pissnuoff's "failure" was not a failure because had he not removed the mounts from the car there would have been no problem. The mount is not intended to be twisted. If we were to take any motor mount, clamp it in a vise, and start cranking on it, something would give. We aren't blaming him, we are just saying that when properly installed there is nothing that would make the mount twist, therefor there would be no failure.

We offered to personally deliver the replacement motor mount to pissnuoff's house. We were traveling through his state on our way to a meeting during the time and we were willing to make a stop to give him the mounts and check out his car. He declined the offer. If that is not good customer service then I don't know what is.

Also, all this crap about lead times. We hired two more guys last month and our lead times are now less than a week. We did get one month behind earlier in the year. This is in the past, let it go. We pay to be on this forum and we will use our precious time in the way we choose. This is not a personality contest, this isn't good vs evil. We are here to tell everyone about our high quality, affordable parts. If you think we are the bad guy then give us a call and find out for yourself.

HAMSTAR is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Revshift, honestly, take a step back. All the appreciation you need is in the form of all the orders you are getting from us.

You don't need to go after Max so aggressively, nor indeed Brian (who is a long-time, respected and helpful member here). It just doesn't fit the part you want to play. Sometimes, less is more. Let your products speak for themselves.

PISNUOFF Guest

Still claiming I clamped them both in a vice? They were removed still attached to both mounts and the block, they spun with my pinky finger. They were installed properly and the studs slid perfectly into the front subframe on both sides. I must have clamped them in a vice or installed them wrong for them to twist.....ridiculous.

If I never removed them from the car there never would have been a defect because no one would ever know about it. With that logic, if they never found the three girls locked in that house in Cleveland there never would have been a crime committed. I guess you just change your design for the hell of it because it was perfect to begin with....ridiculous.

You offered to personally deliver them? how come it took another 5 weeks to ship them. I was out of town the weekend and work a day job 80 miles away during the weekend that you offered to stop by and see my shop. You wanted to stop by and try to make peace with me after all this started coming out on the forum because you didn't want anyone else to hear about it. I let it go on the forums and stopped posting about how much you twist the truth and straight up lie, but here you are doing it again....ridiculous.

I am done with you and this whole subject, it just ends up making us both look like douches, you can do that well enough on your own. You guys aren't the only ones who can calculate shrinkage, make a mold and pour polyurethane.

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust
    Can't we all just get along??? Sheesh... I'm all for verbal combat to the death and war to end all wars, even looking forward to the zombie apocalypse but this is getting a bit out of hand here.

Revshift is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

Seriously? We arent blaming you! We didnt say you clamped the mounts in a vice. We were trying to convey the idea of the bolt only spinning under circumstances that arent intended for the mount to go through. When installed, nothing makes the mount twist.

Lets just let it go. I'm sure our sales have been hurt enough by this thread. That should make some people happy. We are going to continue to make the best polyurethane parts available for your cars no matter how hard some people try to stop us.

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Revshift View Post
    I'm sure our sales have been hurt enough by this thread. That should make some people happy. We are going to continue to make the best polyurethane parts available for your cars no matter how hard some people try to stop us.
    First in line for your 95A front control arm bushings, when they're available.
    jclayc likes this.

liqidvenom is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): cts-v

If a company makes a good product, and is willing to learn from their buyers feedback nothing is gained from that companies sales being hurt in any degree. And that is really all someone expects from a someone they give their hard earned money to.

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Wow, been away from the forum for a while.

This thread is full of win. The only thing it is missing:

- A M3 Fan Boi
    - a bigjim "Whut" post
    - Naf telling us about some metalic hydrogen base MM's he had custom made for $14k (with welds ground down).

Chris
    PISNUOFF and HAMSTAR like this.
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now)

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Just as a quick update. We have our final pricing now set at $419.75 for the set of billet motor mounts. Please let us know if there are any questions.

For additional information please visit our website -
    http://d3groupinc.com/racing-motor-mounts/

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

DougNuts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V

Question - are you sure that these will fit a Gen 1?

Thanks!

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Absolutely! $ back guarantee.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by DougNuts View Post
    Question - are you sure that these will fit a Gen 1?

Thanks!

PISNUOFF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Design View Post
    Absolutely! $ back guarantee.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac
    I think I really want a set of these.

xbladr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Money Back guarantee!!! Do it Brian. We need to see these things on a V1 and hear a review.

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust
    Guaranteed he still breaks them... Unless they are made of ademantium the poor things are screwed.
    odthetruth likes this.

PISNUOFF Guest

How bad can I be on motor mounts? I will need something that is strong like these.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.