- 06-10-13 06:19 PM #31
- 06-11-13 01:00 AM #32Originally Posted by darkman
- 06-11-13 08:32 AM #33Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): CTS-V 04 LS6
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Wylie, TX
Re: Cat delete???
Not that I don't want to be legal but I need to get me a shop like that up here! Have you made any changes yet?
- 06-11-13 10:56 AM #34Originally Posted by BigDaddy-V
Ill prob do the cat delete next week, only problem is the shop I go to is about an hour from were I live now, so it's basically an all day ordeal for me.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE