Revshift Subframe & Control Arm Bushings Installed - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Revshift Subframe & Control Arm Bushings Installed in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Thanks for the write up and great work!! I'm planning on control arm bushings and the Addco bars....
    BradCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2005 CTS-V

Re: Revshift Subframe & Control Arm Bushings Installed

Thanks for the write up and great work!! I'm planning on control arm bushings and the Addco bars.

Hammar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V

Stop hanging with mustang guys and that'll go away.

Quote Originally Posted by JFensty View Post
    Its odd but the car rides smoother with the revshift bushings installed. I did, however, pick up some whine that I did not have previously. 95a cradle and 80a diff.
    Seriosuly though, thanks for the write up. I'm fence riding this swap.... you've helped move me towards getting off my duff and getting it done.

Hammar
    maggied 2005

Lil421A Guest
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS-V

Thanks Fuzzy, and other members that always test and push your knowledge. I always enjoy reading great debates with you and others. End result I drive a better DD V1.

Installed:
    - McCleod RXT clutch*
    - Revshift 80A Subframe bushings
    - Revshift 80A control arm bushings
    - Revshift Motor Mounts
    - Revshift coupler
    - Revshift Trans Mount
    - (New) Creative Steel Trailing Arms
    - BMR TR001R 1" diameter toe rods
    - 3 gallons of spectrum Rubberized Undercoating from tranny to the rear wheel wells and under spare tire tub.

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

3 GALLONS? Holy smokes!

Lil421A Guest
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS-V

After your results when you sprayed couple cans...SO, OOOhyeah, I had it sprayed from the Roota to the Toota. and 13lbs of Undercoating later Noticeably Less Road & Exhaust Noise. With the 50k miles on GC kit 500/550, REvshift Bushings it Drives and feels incredibly solid and exciting, I don't even recognize my car.... The Procharger D1SC will be here in a couple days... Again Thanks for your good write ups.

Camdcad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

I'll be installing sbushings/gforce axles this weekend, is it possible to pound the old cradle bushing out with a large socket? I havent looked too seriously at them yet.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.