Sneak peek. - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Sneak peek. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by PISNUOFF I didn't spec out anything for this build that flows a lot of air so I ...
    liqidvenom is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): cts-v

Re: Sneak peek.

Quote Originally Posted by PISNUOFF View Post
    I didn't spec out anything for this build that flows a lot of air so I predict 406/372 @ 5243 RPM NA.
    on a friendly dyno
    PISNUOFF likes this.

PISNUOFF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by philistine View Post
    How well do the Lunati lifters perform over the LS7 lifters? What does the link bar do?
    The ones I have are the same as Morel 5206's. They are a step above LS7's.

PISNUOFF Guest

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Get that thing in the car!

BigDaddy-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V 04 LS6

That is a pretty sweet intake! The whole package looks nice though too! Can't wait to hear/see how it all turns out!

BDV

PISNUOFF Guest

Waiting on RPS to 'customize' my clutch.

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust
    Customize as in... What??? Make it able to take the power and abuse from dragging around a nuclear powered aircraft carrier?

PISNUOFF Guest

We are going full carbon and eliminating the marcel spring. The marcel spring is the cracked part below that connects the hub with the friction plates below. Removing it will make it less streetable by allowing chatter but I'd rather have one that doesn't break.......as easily.

Facepalm... You break everything... Cant have anything nice around you lol. Like I said in another thread, you're doing it right. Lemme grab my tampon

I kinda figured you were going full on sintered iron racing clutch... But with your luck it would weld itself to the flywheel or something lol. Plus their wear characteristics concerning longevity are less than desirable for street duty

liqidvenom is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): cts-v

get that car together and i'll challenge you to a grudge race.

i figure if i dont break anything im solid.
    PISNUOFF and lollygagger8 like this.

Hey Brian, what are you doing to the fuel system? They are putting E85 pumps at a station a couple blocks away and that pretty much made me was to do forced induction, even if it's just a maggie and tune it for corn. I know you are going to upgrade you fuel system. Gimme the goods, gonna need to flow a considerable amount of fuel for that. Probably 50-60% more than stock

HAMSTAR is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by OneFast V View Post
    Is that a CB1000R in the background?
    So OneFast V is gay... who knew?
    Hammar likes this.

PISNUOFF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RyRidesMotoX View Post
    Hey Brian, what are you doing to the fuel system? They are putting E85 pumps at a station a couple blocks away and that pretty much made me was to do forced induction, even if it's just a maggie and tune it for corn. I know you are going to upgrade you fuel system. Gimme the goods, gonna need to flow a considerable amount of fuel for that. Probably 50-60% more than stock
    Stock pump and 52# injectors were fine on my 418. We'll see on the 427 NA. I plan on running dual in-tank Walbro 340's for the turbo setup.

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

How about a 450 LPH in-tank pump with a 1/0 AWG cable directly from the alternator? You'd get a nice 14.5V.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    How about a 450 LPH in-tank pump with a 1/0 AWG cable directly from the alternator? You'd get a nice 14.5V.
    I saw that big 3 thread on ls1 when I was looking up stuff like this. How did it turn out? Good I'm sure, you sounded like you knew what you were talking about for sure. I could hardly follow cuz I'm not an electrical engineer... But to me it was like... Blah blah blah 1/0 welding cable, blah blah blha alternator.... Blah blah blah battery... Blah ground, blah blah blah... Lol.

I just want to know so when I get everything together I can take it to my local shop here and be like do this, this, this and this... I don't have time to work on the car. Between work, the Mrs., and the new baby I'm lucky I got a chance to change the oil sometime in the next few days lol

----------

Quote Originally Posted by PISNUOFF View Post

Stock pump and 52# injectors were fine on my 418. We'll see on the 427 NA. I plan on running dual in-tank Walbro 340's for the turbo setup.
    Did you use a BAP on the stock pump with the #52s?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.