Revshift - Page 2
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
Like Tree19Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Revshift in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Haha fuzzy spends a lot of time of forums with his mac... no one screwed revshift I spent more money ...
  1. #16
    vOwnR is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13

    Re: Revshift

    Haha fuzzy spends a lot of time of forums with his mac... no one screwed revshift I spent more money with them. All revshift needs to do is contact someone.

  2. #17
    FuzzyLogic is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,048

    Re: Revshift

    Quote Originally Posted by vOwnR View Post
    Haha fuzzy spends a lot of time of forums with his mac... no one screwed revshift I spent more money with them. All revshift needs to do is contact someone.
    You're beyond help. Go away.

  3. #18
    vOwnR is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13

    Re: Revshift

    haha notice how fast fuzzy responded.. fuzzy don't be a dickhead via internet because you wouldn't in person. advice is fine that's what people want. i just told my story

  4. #19
    FuzzyLogic is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,048

    Re: Revshift

    Quote Originally Posted by vOwnR View Post
    haha notice how fast fuzzy responded.. fuzzy don't be a dickhead via internet because you wouldn't in person. advice is fine that's what people want. i just told my story
    Then your story is pitifully short, and wrong.

  5. #20
    vOwnR is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13

    Re: Revshift

    fuzzy just don't be a dickhead there is no need. my story is my story. wrong in your eyes but who cares fuzzy

  6. #21
    lilgCTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 06CTS-V BOLT-ON,06JEEP TJ BUILT, 91 350SDL turbo(daily)
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    967

    Re: Revshift

    cant we all just get along rev shift, you make some badass parts that WE NEED! keep cranking them out.

  7. #22
    lollygagger8's Avatar
    lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,929

    Re: Revshift

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    Opening an Apple product is like taking a girl's clothes off.
    Hahahahaha, you need to get laid more often. Or ever.
    Twitch, Twitch, PISNUOFF and 11 others like this.

  8. #23
    HAMSTAR is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    731

    Re: Revshift

    Quote Originally Posted by vOwnR View Post
    fuzzy just don't be a dickhead there is no need. my story is my story. wrong in your eyes but who cares fuzzy
    Don't take Fuzzy's outbursts too personally. He lays into everyone at one time or another, and shows no mercy, because car hobby is serious business.

  9. #24
    FuzzyLogic is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,048

    Re: Revshift

    Quote Originally Posted by lollygagger8 View Post
    Hahahahaha, you need to get laid more often. Or ever.
    Apparently you need to get laid better.

  10. #25
    robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    gay
    Posts
    184

    Re: Revshift

    Owning an apple product is like taking a girls clothes off in that:

    1. It's completely dumbed down for you, (and in some instances she's explaining how to do it)

    2. It's usually a high maintenance girl (and you probably paid way too much for it)

    3. The girl has a penis.

    4. You get her clothes off, only to see that the nice exterior was masking a beat vag,a substantially padded bra, and a girdle holding back about 40 pounds of belly fat.

    5. Hey, Siri is a girl, right?

    6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JixbzFjv_cU

  11. #26
    philistine's Avatar
    philistine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Black 2004 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama, United St
    Posts
    807

    Re: Revshift

    How did the flex disc coupler fail? Although it's not impossible to fail but...twice? If it was installed incorrectly - please share that experience.

    On the other topic, I just recently bought a Mac mini to hook up to the big HD TV on my wall...love watching youtube "big butt bikini workout" on 60 inches of TV - big fan of mac!

  12. #27
    vOwnR is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13

    Re: Revshift

    Quote Originally Posted by philistine View Post
    How did the flex disc coupler fail? Although it's not impossible to fail but...twice? If it was installed incorrectly - please share that experience.

    On the other topic, I just recently bought a Mac mini to hook up to the big HD TV on my wall...love watching youtube "big butt bikini workout" on 60 inches of TV - big fan of mac!
    The three driveshaft side bushing have torn out every drive within the first two miles. I have ran it on the lift over and over it seem good but its not good at 65. I have motor mounts and trans insert. My carrier bushing is good. Friendly advice is what I am going for. First go round I just threw it on with no washers it tore. My fault I pulled my head out of my ass and used washers next go round and I didn't make it a mile. It was fine on the lift. I emailed them they told me check mounts so I ordered new mounts. Last round I put motor mounts and trans insert on. One of my motor mounts was bad so I figured that might heal my problem. Ran it on the lift 10 minutes about 40 mph then hit the highway and got about two miles and same deal. No I didn't measure it driveshaft.

  13. #28
    FuzzyLogic is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,048

    Re: Revshift

    The Revshift coupler installation instructions (posted all over their website) indicate that driveshaft misalignment should not exceed 0.020". If you did not have the intention of or ability to precisely shim your transmission to achieve that tolerance, you should have never purchased the coupler.

    Straight up: follow Revshift's instructions. You're not going to find a magical alternative that permits you to run a solid coupler with a massively misaligned drivetrain. I can't comprehend why you failed to follow the instructions--Revshift is not trying to make things artificially difficult for you to install their product. It's in their best interest for your installation to succeed.

  14. #29
    lollygagger8's Avatar
    lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,929

    Re: Revshift

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    Apparently you need to get laid better.
    I got your girl to quit scraping her teeth so it actually is getting a lil better.

    You're welcome, and sorry for staining your seat.


    Oh, and I have the blue Revshift MM's and I'm still digging them.
    robojesus and robojesus like this.

  15. #30
    robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    gay
    Posts
    184

    Re: Revshift

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    The Revshift coupler installation instructions (posted all over their website) indicate that driveshaft misalignment should not exceed 0.020". If you did not have the intention of or ability to precisely shim your transmission to achieve that tolerance, you should have never purchased the coupler.

    Straight up: follow Revshift's instructions. You're not going to find a magical alternative that permits you to run a solid coupler with a massively misaligned drivetrain. I can't comprehend why you failed to follow the instructions--Revshift is not trying to make things artificially difficult for you to install their product. It's in their best interest for your installation to succeed.
    I think they make it real damn hard to install stuff because I am mentally retarded and they want to confuse me. Just my 2 cents.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting