Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Maggie Spark Plugs

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  izcain 
#1 ·
I was looking at going with the NGK TR6IX plugs, but think I'm going to go with the AC Delco alternatives 41-104 (iridium). They are also one step colder than stock gapped at 0.040" and what is used in the LSA/LS9 motor. I've always had no complaints with Delco's in my other vehicles.

I've read that i should gap them to 0.035" is that correct? Right now I have some junk champions in the car from when I bought it used. Keeping in mind I have a Maggie.

Also for anybody interested.... there is a wicked rebate going on for these plugs too. $2 mail-in per plug !! rockauto has the plugs for $4.71/each. So for $38 worth of plugs minus $16 it's only costing $22 + shipping. Rediculous.

Here is the rebate form. Looks like its good until december 2013!
http://www.acdelco.com/pdf/Spark Plug Rebate form.pdf

Look up 2010-2011 CTS-V spark plugs and they will be in the ignition category (there is no hardlink)

#2 ·
I run the factory remommended gap and I did not go one step colder on my spark plugs

#3 ·
I'm running TR6 with no noticeable issues. I'm sure you'll be happy with AC delco.

#6 · (Edited)
Had tr6's now has br7ef's changed due to the increased safety of a non projected tip plug as well as 1 heat range colder. All it takes is a nice little misfire and pop. Extra insurance not to having it poke into the chamber to far. Car runs fine with them. To each there own though.

tr6 on the right

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.