Cadispeedster's first thread! NEW MEMBER! 2006 CTS-V - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

View Poll Results: First Recommended Upgrades

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Intake

1 5.00%
  • Exhaust

7 35.00%
  • Suspension

3 15.00%
  • Engine

1 5.00%
  • Drivetrain

8 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree21Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Cadispeedster's first thread! NEW MEMBER! 2006 CTS-V in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; They reimbursed you extra cash? I must be doing something wrong. Lol. I just spoke with DSS and they are ...
    PISNUOFF Guest

Re: Cadispeedster's first thread! NEW MEMBER! 2006 CTS-V

They reimbursed you extra cash? I must be doing something wrong. Lol. I just spoke with DSS and they are swapping mine out again. Apparently they have redesigned the inner CV flange and changed materials. They are fairly confident that it won't happen again with the changes. We will see, I don't plan on changing my driving habits.

Randy - I can make a coffee table and two end tables with broken axles.
    rand49er and rand49er like this.

tommy compton is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS-V

Re: Cadispeedster's first thread! NEW MEMBER! 2006 CTS-V

No, I paid for my last stub so I didn't have to wait until Hendrix got my broken one back. He always insisted I send the broken stubs back to him, and I couldn't afford to have my car down while I waited on mailing stubs back and forth. After I paid his full price for a new stub he got all wishy washy about them being in warranty. He only ended paying me back what he got back from DSS and not the full price I paid. Technically I guess the stub was past the one year warranty mark. But Thomas always assured me that even if my stubs broke again he would honor the warranty whether it was up or not.

trukk is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
    Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post
    Geez, now even trukk shows up here. Next thing you know we'll have CVP33, wldwhl, and dannystang. Just like old times.
    Gotta keep you old timmers on your toes....

-Chris
    rand49er and rand49er like this.
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Clutch Mustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now) <-- SOLD

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.