Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Engine

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Drivetrain

Votes: 8 40.0%

Cadispeedster's first thread! NEW MEMBER! 2006 CTS-V

8K views 47 replies 16 participants last post by  trukk 
#1 ·
Now what's up ya'll? So what's it going to be? Can ya keep the rap going for your T O double D?

06 CTS-V
Hey all, names Todd. Looking forward to some fun installs, how to's, and most likely some customized work. I'm sure I'll be valuable to the Cadi forum community as I do all my own maintenance and upgrades.

It's an 06 around 70,000 miles, so please let me know if there's anything I should keep an eye out for or change maybe before I have issues.

From the exterior the car stock is aesthetically pleasing. I don't like to junk up the look of stock cars too much, so there is no poll for that! :) (sleeper style)

Thanks!

#45 ·
Dealing with Hendrix was nothing short of a nightmare the last time I dealt with him. Every time I had to ship him back the stub (my expense). Doing my own work too, but still out diff fuid and seals, no biggie. I don't think I would even get cash back if I didn't contact DSS directly. They delt with it right away for me. Apparently they reinbursed Hendrix right away, but he never passed the money back to me, untill I finally had to get DSS into it.

G
#46 ·
They reimbursed you extra cash? I must be doing something wrong. Lol. I just spoke with DSS and they are swapping mine out again. Apparently they have redesigned the inner CV flange and changed materials. They are fairly confident that it won't happen again with the changes. We will see, I don't plan on changing my driving habits.

Randy - I can make a coffee table and two end tables with broken axles.

#47 ·
No, I paid for my last stub so I didn't have to wait until Hendrix got my broken one back. He always insisted I send the broken stubs back to him, and I couldn't afford to have my car down while I waited on mailing stubs back and forth. After I paid his full price for a new stub he got all wishy washy about them being in warranty. He only ended paying me back what he got back from DSS and not the full price I paid. Technically I guess the stub was past the one year warranty mark. But Thomas always assured me that even if my stubs broke again he would honor the warranty whether it was up or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.