2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Ported blower in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; In the middle of mods and was wondering if porting the supercharger will make a noticeable difference....2.55 upper/8.6 lower, ported ...
- 01-12-13 10:07 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe...
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
In the middle of mods and was wondering if porting the supercharger will make a noticeable difference....2.55 upper/8.6 lower, ported snout/tb, cam/heads and all the little stuff....thanks for any input.
- 01-13-13 08:46 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
Re: Ported blower
Hey Rayjoedef, just wanted to let you know you posted this in the First gen CTS-V forum.
Hope that you can find your way back to the V2 section
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch