V1 E-Force Thread - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, V1 E-Force Thread in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hey Tommy, Is this just a continuation of your other build you were doing? I was following along with that ...
    BigDaddy-V is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V 04 LS6

Re: V1 E-Force Thread

Hey Tommy,

Is this just a continuation of your other build you were doing? I was following along with that one and all your pics of the build and then it just seemed to vanish. Last I remember you were power cleaning your exhaust.

BDV

tommy compton is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS-V

That other blower didn't work out for me, the manifold design for the whipple was crap, and my built engine and lower compression made the short comings of the manifold design worse. Basically the manifold was too small for my engine, so I could either build a one off of a better manifold design, or buy a different manifold and build a mounting plate to make it work. But I got sick of spending money on tune time, and not driving my car. So this is what I'm doing instead, something a little more bolt on.

that makes sense then. Just hadn't seen it in awhile and then saw you posting here. Still can't decide if I want to go FI someday or not. The car will be a DD for a while to come so I have plenty of time to decide or not, and there might be several more options out there come my turn. With everybody seeming to be going turbo anymore I don't want to be left in the dust! Also more people seem to be off the maggies and onto the E-Forces now it is getting a little more confusing on which to do.

BDV

DMM
    DMM is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V

Forgot about the fuel line parts:

(1) RUS-644020 ADAPTER FITTING
    (1) RUS-650400 BILLET Y BLOCK
    (1) RUS-670343 FITTING
    (6) SUM-220166B -6 O-RING TO -6 FLARE FIT BLK
    (4) SUM-220687B Fitting, Hose End, 90 Degree, -6 AN Hose to Female -6 AN, Aluminum, Black Anodized, Each
    (2) SUM-220690B Fitting, Hose End, Straight, -6 AN Hose to Female -6 AN, Aluminum, Black Anodized, Each
    (4) Ft bulk -6 Braided Steel Line

I used standard braided steel line...have not had an issue at all. If you step up to Teflon line you'll ave to change the hose end fitting however everything else will be the same. The RUS-670343 is required on the passenger side to extend the fitting so the female 90* as the E-Force manifold will interfere otherwise. This will allow placement of a fuel pressure sensor (not really enough room for a gauge) to be installed is desired.

Here's the list
    Eforce 15440

the vendor
    Mike F
    S-K Speed Racing Equipment
    The Professional Performance People
    www.skspeed.com

Few things that I ordered that probably aren't needed, like the pump bracket, but I wanted to check it out.
    DMM has all the other parts listed on his threads. Once I get all the parts I'll eventually post all in one thread.
    Mike says throw him a message for pricing.
    lollygagger8 likes this.

2007V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, maggie

Looks great!

Anyone want to buy a Magnacharger?

If you have a lay a way plan I will take it! HEHE.

BDV
    fweasel likes this.

253ctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Thats the guy from the mcleod group buy. Was pretty cool and easy to work with. Email sent!

Should also note, some people may need the MAF and such.
    Plus Ls6 guys will need some extras, like ls2 throttle body, valley cover.
    It's probably best to get the parts list from Mike and check off what you want and don't want.
    I think I have a full list I can post up too.

What I crossed off

philistine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Black 2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by tommy compton View Post
    Once I get all the parts I'll eventually post all in one thread.
    Any updates? Eforce builds/install seem to be scattered like information relics in performance section/general section and LS1tech. I think what's needed is a comprehensive parts list.

1) Parts needed from an Edelbrock vendor e.g. core kit, no extras
    2) Parts needed to complete the kit with better aftermarket e.g. Heat exchanger and associated fittings
    3) Conversion parts to make the kit fit with LS2 or LS6
    4) Replacement sensors or any relocation to upgrade OEM parts for something more robust.
    5) Recommended spark plugs, injectors, and cam that go well with the kit.
    lollygagger8 and Becker like this.

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Philistine, if you really want the best parts list for a TVS2300, I recommend contacting S-Cam on LS1Tech, who has a functioning 750 RWHP CTS-V with a 416 CID LS3.

He may or may not elect to help, since he's one of the more reticent members (I don't think he likes being bothered), but he can be an absolute wealth of knowledge when he wants to be. As far as I know, his build has been functioning for the last two years or so without fault.

Quote Originally Posted by s-cam View Post
    416 ci LS3, 10.5-1 compression, custom ground ed curtis cam, lsa stage 2 ported cnc'ed west coast cylinder heads, 1 7/8 headers, overdriven innovators west crank pulley, 2.7 upper pulley, over driven cog drive, meth injection, TVS 2300 from a g8 gxp kit, ported throttlebody, 4 inch intake, 18.5 lbs of boost , surge tank fuel system with dual bosch 044s being fed by an upgraded intank pump, full return fuel system, 850 cc injectors, phenolic spacer in the tvs, port matched lower tvs base to the lsa ported heads, engine oil cooler...

Thats the quick and dirty build list on the motor....

Quote Originally Posted by philistine View Post
    Any updates? Eforce builds/install seem to be scattered like information relics in performance section/general section and LS1tech. I think what's needed is a comprehensive parts list.

2) Parts needed to complete the kit with better aftermarket e.g. Heat exchanger and associated fittings
    4) Replacement sensors or any relocation to upgrade OEM parts for something more robust.
    Still waiting on delivery of the eforce, apparently edelbrock just did a production run onthe head units. so any day now it should be getting shipped out.

DMM
    DMM is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by philistine View Post

I have listed everything required many, many times on several threads on both forums. I'm not taking the time to link everything on my iPhone while I'm out of the country, if you need a list and cannot find it through searching the threads PM me and I will give you the info. The only main diff is the valley cover and throttle body. My thread has everything required for an '04-'05 with knock sensors in the "V" of the engine.

Update!!! Got a delivery today.

Thanks to Mike at SK speed for making this happen and all the extra goodies he sent!
    Was well packaged and worth the wait.
    As you can see from the pics the snout is facing the right direction
    lollygagger8 likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.