Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pacesetter headers?

16K views 66 replies 27 participants last post by  odthetruth 
#1 ·
Are they any good? Seems like they're cheap enough to give them a shot. Anyone use them?

#2 ·
Many people on here use them. Those that do seem to be happy with them. Those that don't will tell you they are cheap, and you should go with a trusted brand like Kooks, Stainless Works, or B&B. The connection pipes seem to be somewhat of a hassle if you need cats.

#3 ·
I have them and love them. No complaints at all. Got the coated ones off of Amazon for $230 bucks, can't beat that! They were described as used, but came new in an unopened box.

#6 ·
I have pacesetters with offroad connectors and no cats on the stock exhaust system with cutouts by the mufflers...

On stock airbox connected to FFV type-tubing, with a TuneTime tune, I dyno'd 372/361 on MD.

I like them. I haven't had any issues with them.

#10 ·
Yeah, the one's I got were the seldom times Amazon posts used items, but it was brand spanking new. I have no cats. I installed them the same time I did my Maggie. I am at 467rwhp/427rwtq at 8.5psi(2.7 pulley) on a Mustang Dyno.

#12 ·
#21 ·

Reactions: silentwig
#26 ·
Yep, you can catch the pacesetters for $250 on Amazon from time to time. Scratch and dent BOXES with perfect product inside. I wont have time to install in the next 2-3 months so I am in no hurry, plus the more I can save the better; unless you fn money bags want to kick in. lol

#29 ·
Aren't those mild steel? Rust?

-Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.