If this doesn't result in a night and day difference in shift quality, I'll eat my socks. Stay tuned!
- PISNUOFF delrin/steel center linkage bushing (shifter side)
- UUC polyurethane side linkage bushings (shifter side)
- Azn2dmax fabricated center linkage arm
- B-Quiet Ultimate damper to eliminate vibration in all three linkage arms
- PISNUOFF brass center linkage bushing (T56 side)
- Home Depot PVC side linkage bushings (T56 side)
- Tremec #95 T56 bronze isolator cup
- Tremec #52 T56 shift detent spring
- Tremec #53 T56 shift detent ball
- Carriage bolt
Credit to Cadzilla for starting this whole thing and PISNUOFF and Azn2dmax for fabricating extra parts that you can't get anywhere else.