REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; We just don't want to release them without having sufficient stock on hand....
    sssnake is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Re: REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings

We just don't want to release them without having sufficient stock on hand.

etcts-v is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V, 423 RWHP / 380 RWTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Revshift View Post
    The control arm bushings will be available soon. Once we are caught up with all the black friday orders, we will be releasing them. We just don't want to release them without having sufficient stock on hand.
    Nice, I was hoping this would happen!

Sweetwilliebrownjr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 cts-V

It can't happen fast enough. After the amount of difference just the subframe bushings made, I'm anticipatory to say the least. These cats have made a good decision making these. I honestly didn't believe the demand would be so high. Props, and thanks guys.

Skidmarcx is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE!
    Nice I'm looking forward to the control arm bushings

Junior1 is online now Cadillac Owners Racer
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2011 Escalade ESV

Doesnt Max from Creative Steel already make the control arm bushings?
    2005 cadillac cts-v racecar #83 nasa st3 . 2011 escalade esv . 2011 sierra denali

Mrs.LS6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    Sorry I didn't post the updates the other day after my new tire install and 4 wheel alignment. I have on my car EVERY bushing that Revshift has made for the V's besides motor mounts. I have the cradle bushings, control arm bushings, sway bar bushings, rear diff bushings, trailing arm bushings etc. The difference from stock to now is unbelievable. The car handles like a boss. No, you don't have your "granny Cadillac" ride anymore. What you do have is an extremely responsive car in all aspects. When hitting a bump you no longer "float", the car now takes the bump and is back to the road. It's a nice stiff ride. Corners are great. The car hugs the road and I've been able to increase speed in tight curvy roads that I enjoy watching the G meter on
    While shifting between gears and taking off fast the car doesn't seem to "slouch" in the rear as it did before. As for wheel hop, granted I didn't beat the complete snot out of the car, I did break the rears loose and had ZERO wheel hop on dry pavement! I am beyond pleased with the bushings and I do recommend them. They really made a huge difference in the ride of the car. Feels more like a sports car now!
    lilgCTS-V and lilgCTS-V like this.

Late Apex is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.LS6 View Post
    Sorry I didn't post the updates the other day after my new tire install and 4 wheel alignment. I have on my car EVERY bushing that Revshift has made for the V's besides motor mounts. I have the cradle bushings, control arm bushings, sway bar bushings, rear diff bushings, trailing arm bushings etc. The difference from stock to now is unbelievable. The car handles like a boss. No, you don't have your "granny Cadillac" ride anymore. What you do have is an extremely responsive car in all aspects. When hitting a bump you no longer "float", the car now takes the bump and is back to the road. It's a nice stiff ride. Corners are great. The car hugs the road and I've been able to increase speed in tight curvy roads that I enjoy watching the G meter on
    While shifting between gears and taking off fast the car doesn't seem to "slouch" in the rear as it did before. As for wheel hop, granted I didn't beat the complete snot out of the car, I did break the rears loose and had ZERO wheel hop on dry pavement! I am beyond pleased with the bushings and I do recommend them. They really made a huge difference in the ride of the car. Feels more like a sports car now!
    You get a deal from REVSHIFT when purchasing every bushing from them? I've been contemplating this move myself. Did you go with 80A Blues or 95A Reds?

Quote Originally Posted by Late Apex

You get a deal from REVSHIFT when purchasing every bushing from them? I've been contemplating this move myself. Did you go with 80A Blues or 95A Reds?
    I did indeed get an amazing deal!! My car is my daily so they went with the 80A blue bushings. Revshift used my car to mock up all the bushings and manufacture them so they would be available to the V world!

lilgCTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 06CTS-V BOLT-ON,06JEEP TJ BUILT, 91 350SDL turbo(daily)

AHHH i cant wait to get my cradle and trailing arm mounts!

Late Apex is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.LS6 View Post
    I did indeed get an amazing deal!! My car is my daily so they went with the 80A blue bushings. Revshift used my car to mock up all the bushings and manufacture them so they would be available to the V world!
    Awesome! I'm one click away from picking everything they have for the V up. Was hoping they might have some sort of Christmas sale/promotion here for members, but haven't seen/herd of any yet.

Skidmarcx is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior1
    I'm not sure, but these are long overdue for the car...

verywhitedevil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V

only one missing is the rear lower shock mount. that should be easy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Late Apex

Awesome! I'm one click away from picking everything they have for the V up. Was hoping they might have some sort of Christmas sale/promotion here for members, but haven't seen/herd of any yet.
    Do it! You WON'T be disappointed! They make a world of difference!

OneFast V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Raven Black CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Junior1 View Post
    He was developing them however I have not seen them on his site yet.

xbladr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Did you say revshift makes swaybar bushings for the stock bar? I know a bunch of us were looking for poly versions for a long time and just gave up. I ordered every bushing they make and did not see them available.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.