REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Where is the sale code at? Good for this weekend? Thanks...
    fej
    fej is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Thunder Gray CTS-V
    Where is the sale code at? Good for this weekend?

Thanks

OneFast V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Raven Black CTS-V

Re: REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings

Blackfriday2012

Scott2012 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V & 2010 AWD CTS

I ordered all available bushings, motor mounts/thermal covers and trans insert. After free shipping and 20% off, it's a great deal, and I'm excited to see the different these make!

V for victory is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V, C5 Corvette, 2013 Dodge Durnago R/T

Quote Originally Posted by Scott2012 View Post
    I ordered all available bushings, motor mounts/thermal covers and trans insert. After free shipping and 20% off, it's a great deal, and I'm excited to see the different these make!
    Take lots of photos for all of us to see the Cradle Bushing replacement and how you do the Diff bushing as well. I am not planning on doing my until the spring since I already put it away for the winter. I did look at a rear cradle the other day at a Contemporary Corvette in Bristol, PA who specialize in all things with LT/LS motors out of a wrecked 06-V, I'm not going to BS I am alittle intiminated about taking on this project alone.

xbladr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

revshift are you still working on the writeups?

CoSteve is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

hehe - it's out. Not quite the level of detail that some were hoping for...

https://www.revshift.com/bushinginstallation.php

"Prior to installing the Revshift cradle bushings, the oem rubber bushings must be removed. This can be done a few different ways. A web search for "subframe bushing removal" will give you several results including pictures and how-to videos on the topic."

Revshift is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

We will eventually have more details on bushing removal. For now, we just put something together to show how to install this type of bushing. Also, to show that once the stubborn oem bushings are removed the Revshift bushings install very easily. More will come with time.

Just a few hours left on the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.
    Last chance to get the cradle bushings at a hefty discount.
    blackfriday2012

xbladr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I cant wait to get a full write up on the install rev. The putting them back in looks easy its the taking out im worried about

Mrs.LS6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Yay! Cannot wait to get my car back from you guys and enjoy all these bushings! i'm sure the car will ride and handle like a dream!

etcts-v is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V, 423 RWHP / 380 RWTQ

I posted this up on the LS1tech forum as well, for anybody that needs it, here are factory removal and installation walk throughs with torque specs, dropping the cradle is easy as pie IMO!

Revshift ~ just FYI the LS1 thread is blowing up with complaints about lack of order and shipping confirmations, impatient modders! haha

Manseeno is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V (No Moonroof)

I ordered some stuff (even though I don't exactly need some of it now, but Im sure I will at some point) and here's the email I got from them regarding shipping delays:

We are working diligently to get all of the black friday orders shipped out in the order they were received. We came out with a couple new products and did not expect the enormous amount of orders that we received. We have been working extra long hours and we even hired another machinist so that we can get your parts to you as quickly as possible. Revshift is a small company with only a few employees, there was no way we could have expected the overwhelming support that we received from the Cadillac and BMW community. We can not thank you enough.

You can expect to receive a tracking number very soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Feel free to email us or give us a call if you have any questions.

-Thank you

Revshift Performance Engineering
    586-510-4042

Quote Originally Posted by etcts-v View Post
    Revshift ~ just FYI the LS1 thread is blowing up with complaints about lack of order and shipping confirmations, impatient modders! haha
    Yes, I am aware. Everyone must understand that the black friday sale's turnout really took us by surprise. We didn't think that the cradle bushings were going to be so popular. We are getting them made and shipped out as quickly as possible, though. Next time we make a part that no one else makes we will be sure to have plenty in stock before releasing it.

Sweetwilliebrownjr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 cts-V

Well, it's a good thing. You've got a corner on the market. The only real complaint I have is that you guys haven't released all the other bushings for the car! Jeez, slackers! Lol

lilgCTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 06CTS-V BOLT-ON,06JEEP TJ BUILT, 91 350SDL turbo(daily)

any updates for this week ?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.