REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings - Page 19
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Like Tree43Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by danrob0123 Revshift, will the front upper and lower control arm bushings be available soon? I've tried contacting ...
    sssnake is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by danrob0123 View Post
    Revshift, will the front upper and lower control arm bushings be available soon? I've tried contacting you via your website and no reply.
    Any updates or inputs? Very interested.

xbladr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings

I finished these this weekend but with the shitty weather it is still sitting in the garage. Looking to do poly swaybar bushings and the revshift motormounts. I have them sitting in my garage will do them next week hopefully.

barrok69 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V Maggied

Just installed my Blue cradle bushings and rear trailing arm bushings . . . .and WOW. What a difference. Hop is completely gone even on a damp road. I also have the Gforce econo axles (both sides). Car is so solid now feels like it should have from the factory.

I had the BMR anti wheelhop spacers in place before which increased rear end noise slightly in the cabin. The revshift bushings quieted the rear end noise slightly compare to the AWH kit. Otherwise nothing objectionable to complain about.

Great job Revshift!

Andringa is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk

Does anybody else have feedback on the 95A bushings and how much noise they transmit? I'm on the fence and would love to get an idea of the trade offs.

Sigfod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Andringa View Post
    Does anybody else have feedback on the 95A bushings and how much noise they transmit? I'm on the fence and would love to get an idea of the trade offs.
    +1 on this need to know how bad the vibrations are. GM approves the Phadt solid bushings for the Camaro so how bad could the 95A bushings be?

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

All you have to do is read backwards through this thread and the one on LS1Tech. Overwhelmingly positive reviews on the 95A subframe, trailing arm, control arm, and differential bushings.

runsfromdacops is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V built 383. 875/860RW pump/met
    I have all reds (95a) in my car. Uppers cradle and lca.

All I can say is wow. Before the car was tring to kill me and would change lanes under power. Now It feels like a race car. Nice tight and response.

I really cant speak to the noise as my csr is very load. Both before and after.

To me if u dd your car and you car at all about the possibility of noise go for the blues.it will still be light years better then stock

incubusjunkie614 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

I have the red upper control arms bushings, the red cradle bushings, the trailing arm bushings, the
    BMR arms, and a KARS kit, car feels fantastic and actually pulls harder into corners with more throttle.
    I have almost no oversteer, granted, I have a great alignment too. I did notice I still have wheel hop, although it
    has been minimized. The issue may be the tires, they are at 2-3/32" left. I will happily report back once I get new
    tires. Wheel hop is only in the rain by the way.

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Control arm bushing question:

I drilled out the rubber bushing cores, but it looks like there's a think metal sleeve inside of the aluminum arm. Am I supposed to remove that, and if so, how did you manage it?

----------

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    Control arm bushing question:

I drilled out the rubber bushing cores, but it looks like there's a think metal sleeve inside of the aluminum arm. Am I supposed to remove that, and if so, how did you manage it?
    Nevermind--I answered my own question. Thanks guys!

http://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-c...g-install.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.