REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Thanks guys yea i posted over on the other forum. I appreciate all the good info OneFast...
    xbladr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings

Thanks guys yea i posted over on another forum. I appreciate all the good info OneFast

About half done now. The trailing arm bushing was simple once I drilled all around the bushing. The other bushing took much more time I was doing the drilling trick then realized the sawzal up between the bushing worked very very well. It was going great got one bushing out then my battery for my drill/sawzall shit the bed on me. So, that put the work to a halt I will need to pick one up tomorrow. The real issue im having is getting the sleeve out. That thing is in there damn good!

One... what do you mean by the durga?

OneFast V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Raven Black CTS-V

Fixed. I generally drilled out enough rubber to fit in the sawzall and then sawed around the center sleeve.

2007ThunderV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 cts v

Mn800r is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 V Coupe, 05 V Mod'd, 91 Fatboy,98 Ultra classic, 07 Tahoe

^^^^revshift, after being in Mexico and over run by Canadians everywhere...couple Canadian broads even snubbed the wife and I. But ultimately you make the final decision. No offense at all to you thunder, your country is doing well as you know the current value of the dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mn800r
    ^^^^revshift, after being in Mexico and over run by Canadians everywhere...couple Canadian broads even snubbed the wife and I. But ultimately you make the final decision. No offense at all to you thunder, your country is doing well as you know the current value of the dollar.
    Don't understand where your going with this but I do a good job supporting American company's and helping with the American economy along with many other Canadians on this form

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2007ThunderV View Post
    Revshift,
    wondering if you can give me a package price on rear cradle bushings, trailarm bushings, rear control arm bushings, diff mount, trans mount and motor mounts, basically every bushing you make for the v,
    want all in in red(95a hardness)
    iam not sure if i need your heat sleves for the motors mounts as i have jet coated kooks long tubes
    i just left you a voicmail with my number, iam jon from canada.
    There's something wrong with your brain if you think they're going to give you special treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic

There's something wrong with your brain if you think they're going to give you special treatment.
    Not lookin for special treatment lol lookin to see if they ship to Canada and a final price for everything shipped to my door
    Thanks for input fuzzy but my post was for rev shift

HAMSTAR is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

The dude is just asking for a volume discount, don't see how anyone could possibly get excited/ upset or nationalistic (the weirdest reaction). The request is out of place here, though. Best to email or PM them directly.
    philistine and philistine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HAMSTAR
    The dude is just asking for a volume discount, don't see how anyone could possibly get excited/ upset or nationalistic (the weirdest reaction). The request is out of place here, though. Best to email or PM them directly.
    Yea I didn't think I was out of line but I guess a few people have nothing better to do then try to blast people for nothing

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2007ThunderV View Post
    Not lookin for special treatment lol lookin to see if they ship to Canada and a final price for everything shipped to my door
    Thanks for input fuzzy but my post was for rev shift
    Then why don't you talk to Revshift directly instead of posting your personal request for all of us to sift through?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic

Then why don't you talk to Revshift directly instead of posting your personal request for all of us to sift through?
    What is your deal man I cleared my post relax
    I did t see it as a problem considering its a revshift thread but oh well sorry to inconvience you
    By the way thanks revshift for the the great customer service can't wait to install everything

barrok69 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V Maggied

Does anybody know which directions the cradle bushings come out. Top or Bottom?

I'm planning on not destroying them when i do the Revshift install. I'm going to just use a puller and a large 1" drive socket and pull them through If my assumptions are correct that they can come out either way.

Thanks.

EdmundGTP is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by barrok69 View Post
    Does anybody know which directions the cradle bushings come out. Top or Bottom?

I'm planning on not destroying them when i do the Revshift install. I'm going to just use a puller and a large 1" drive socket and pull them through If my assumptions are correct that they can come out either way.

Thanks.
    I have no idea what the answer to your question is, but I'm interested in hearing how this works out..

Barrok69: I wish you the best of luck pulling them from what I understand is that not even with the cradle removed have people had luck pressing them out. The problem is that there is a little bit of a lip on the bottom almost like the sleeve is rolled out slightly and on the top there is extra rubber like two longer "nubs" i guess you could call them nubs that stick over the lip. I am not sure either way would work well but if I was to attempt it I would think that pulling down may be the only physical way to do it. I would assume you would have to cut the extra rubber at the top though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.