Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Aluminum Radiator SEMA Sale - ALRADCO

8K views 51 replies 18 participants last post by  odla 
#1 ·
To celebrate the 2012 SEMA show, ALRADCO is having a sale this week on the 2004-2007 CTS-V radiator. Sale starts now and ends Sunday November 4th. Go to www.alradco.com to place your order. At check out, enter coupon code " ctsv " for an instant $50 OFF.

We don't have sales very often but SEMA is a good reason to do it. I'll be at SEMA as always starting tomorrow and will be posting pictures and videos on our facebook/twitter page (alradco on both). Like or follow us for the updates.

We're a small company so help spread the word on other forums.
Any questions, just ask. Thank you.

Peter

#50 ·
We had one about a month ago and a few took advantage took of the savings. The bulk of orders come from people with a leaking plastic radiator and many pay expedited shipping charges to get their V back on the road, it's a double edged sword. Unfortunately not many think about their cooling system until it fails rather than replacing the plastic radiator as preventive maintenance.

Peter

#52 ·
I got mine mostly installed today lol. Started to rain so i could not fill it. Either way i had to clean the air filter and it needs time to dry. It was tight but i used someones suggestion of greasing the rubber where the two pegs go into on the bottom and it went in with little bit of fuss. Looks great and cant wait to get it running again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.