Aluminum Radiator SEMA Sale - ALRADCO - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree2Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Aluminum Radiator SEMA Sale - ALRADCO in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Just ordered mine today, spoke with Peter and he was awesome. As he has said people like me wait till ...
    tophat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Re: Aluminum Radiator SEMA Sale - ALRADCO

Just ordered mine today, spoke with Peter and he was awesome. As he has said people like me wait till the radiator failed to get a new one but he was great to work with and got a new one shipped out quickly. Cant wait to get it installed later this week, saved a lot of money over what the dealer wanted for an OEM radiator and looking forward to something that will stand up longer over time.

alradco is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfod View Post
    Will you be having this sale again this year?
    Sorry about the late response. We didn't do a Sema sale this year. Unfortunately it seems that most people don't buy these as preventive maintenance, rather wait for the stock one to fail and then replace it. If there's interest we can do a group buy/sale.

Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    Just ordered mine today, spoke with Peter and he was awesome. As he has said people like me wait till the radiator failed to get a new one but he was great to work with and got a new one shipped out quickly. Cant wait to get it installed later this week, saved a lot of money over what the dealer wanted for an OEM radiator and looking forward to something that will stand up longer over time.
    Thanks very much for your order. It was good talking to you. Crazy what they charge for the OEM plastic radiator, we should raise our price!

tophat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Its all in and looks great! the dealership was really impressed when I brought it to them. Thanks again for the quick delivery and a great product

69stangscj is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 69 Mustang Mach I
    Peter, was there ever any interest on a group buy or sale on these?

alradco is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 69stangscj View Post
    Peter, was there ever any interest on a group buy or sale on these?
    We had one about a month ago and a few took advantage took of the savings. The bulk of orders come from people with a leaking plastic radiator and many pay expedited shipping charges to get their V back on the road, it's a double edged sword. Unfortunately not many think about their cooling system until it fails rather than replacing the plastic radiator as preventive maintenance.

Peter

69stangscj is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 69 Mustang Mach I
    Damn, I missed it! Any plans in the near future? I've been holding off for a sale or something.

odla is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac platinum 04 & Blk 05 cts-v

I got mine mostly installed today lol. Started to rain so i could not fill it. Either way i had to clean the air filter and it needs time to dry. It was tight but i used someones suggestion of greasing the rubber where the two pegs go into on the bottom and it went in with little bit of fuss. Looks great and cant wait to get it running again.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.