Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just found out some troubling stuff

philistine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Black 2004 CTS-V

Re: Just found out some troubling stuff

I think I had about 3 or 4 diatribes in emails and phone calls to SW. They were a good bunch of guys to work with though - made it right! There was a good round of communications with Presence Distribution and SW. So no matter what...good outcome!

I'm very pleased with the sound - no drone and sounds awesome idle and WOT! I disconnected the mufflers as a joke to a buddy running a Invidia exhaust on his S2k - omg!

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust

Lol did that poor little s2k wet his pants? I had a pretty bad ass exhaust on my cobalt turbo. You could hear the turbo spool like I was driving a big rig it was totally awesome... made Honda's everywhere run in panic. Except for some built s2k guys and a retard in an Acura that thought he could hang haha.

Yea the guys at presence and sw both assured me it would fit soooo here is hoping it does. I don't have anyone around to lend a hand so my patience will be tested.

philistine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Black 2004 CTS-V

My S2K makes my V seem like it's in hard reverse in any race - really bad. It makes 550 whp and 350 tq. It runs 25 psi...too many mods to post here. I absolutely love my V, handles oversteer/understeer no problem and so comfortable as a daily driver!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12