First Modification - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree7Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, First Modification in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Ok well I have a firend that has an Innovate LC1 wideband kit that I'm going to be picking up ...
    RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust

Re: First Modification

Ok well I have a firend that has an Innovate LC1 wideband kit that I'm going to be picking up for $100. So that's one more check off the list. I wanted to get 2 but I don't think it matters at all since that would mean I would need 2 gauges I guess. I would be able to see WB1 and WB2 in the HP tuners software either way. And if/when I put a maggie or TVS on the car, I'll get a second one to monitor stuff real close.

Anyone ever use the Innovate stuff before? I usually go with AEM Eugos but $100 for a complete wideband kit is too good to pass up

philistine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Black 2004 CTS-V

Well, got everything completed yesterday. Got everything removed on Tuesday and the headers bolted back up. Wednesday morning was cat back install and it took about an hour. All went well except that I let the pipe rotate slightly and the drivers side isn't aligned perfectly but whatever you can't see it unless you are under the car. It sounds great, exactly what I was looking for. The neighborhood won't get pissed at me but on the road it is pretty epic. No crazy drone when cruising, just enough so you know the car has a LS6 in it.

Quote Originally Posted by RyRidesMotoX View Post
    Well, got everything completed yesterday. Got everything removed on Tuesday and the headers bolted back up. Wednesday morning was cat back install and it took about an hour. All went well except that I let the pipe rotate slightly and the drivers side isn't aligned perfectly but whatever you can't see it unless you are under the car. It sounds great, exactly what I was looking for. The neighborhood won't get pissed at me but on the road it is pretty epic. No crazy drone when cruising, just enough so you know the car has a LS6 in it.
    Glad it all went well! I love the sound at the headers! Really beefy sounding.

Yea, my dad drove it this morning. He loves how it sounds, it is making him want to put a set of headers on his 01 Vette.

I'm getting my V dyno groomed this month to smooth everything out. I'll post the results...bone stock LS6 with full SW exhaust. Hopefully no metal shavings in the oil change. I threw-up when my last dyno tune on my S2k went from 478 to 325 hp in the 4th pull. I just knew the journal bearings failed...but no flakes! Turns out it was the vtec solenoid that totally died - what odd luck, totally electronic failure unrelated to WOT.

I'm expecting to make 350ish with the V...it's a dynojet, old and greedy!

I8URSVT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS-V

look forward to dyno results!

At least it's not a mustang dyno, all the ones I have ever run on have been stingy as hell. I'm going to street tune mine when I get a day off work and get off my ass to do it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.