Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Yooper's Garage Sale

18K views 96 replies 33 participants last post by  yooper 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling all the reliability, durability, and performance enhancements from my 04 CTSV. Will be posting in the classified section as they come off the car.
Please post here if you have questions or comments or email to billkimmesATchartermiDOTnet
I will try to load pictures in my album.
Thanks

CCW 18" wheels in classifieds
If you guys bump this up, I will post more pictures.

Attachments

See less See more
#87 ·
I had RPM Transmission rebuild the T56 in my V as the reverse synchro and gear went bad. The CTSV's version of the T56 really needs a cooler if you do any extended road course running. Call Jeremy at RPM Transmission for details.

I was pleased with their customer service so they did a few enhancements to the trans and diff for my track car. Enjoy :excited:

Attachments

#67 · (Edited)
Thanks, do not need the boot.

GM Racing bars etc sold to MurphV
BMR Strut tower brace sold to MurphV

Wheels are back from powder coater, not for sale, just trying something different.

Creative Steel driveshaft coupler sold

BMR pinion support kit sold

UUC diff bushing sold

BMR trailing arms sold

FG2 shocks available (all four are now off the car) 3200 miles and very good condition $650.00

#76 ·
Yooper

I am hoping to pick your brain on some track questions. I was going to send a PM but can't figure out how to do it. biggest questions are what you did for an engine oil cooler, and what wheel alignment specs you used. You can email me at v6ta at hot mail dot com.

Thanks
Glenn

#82 ·
Got pics of the STB?

BMR Stainless Steel Front strut tower brace is avail for $200.

#88 ·
So yooper, do you have a list of what's left?

-Chris

#93 · (Edited)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.