Cadillac Owners Forum banner

my new project

21K views 107 replies 42 participants last post by  GDPossehl 
#1 · (Edited)
this project so far from the day i bought the car to where its at now has been under 3 months
she had 115k on her and the diff and tranny showed every one of them. the diff sounded like a gear drive from a old v8 and the tranny pooped out of 2nd 3rd and 5th and was whineing pretty bad. so tore into her all the way in one shot insted of trying to pice it together over time as things failed.

things i have or are planing on/specs

5.3 iron block bored/stroked to 6.3
10-1 comp wiesco piston
prc 2.5 317s heads
tsp 224/228 581/ 588 114lsa cam
ls6 intake and tb
pacesetter coated long tubes
mcloead rxt twin and steel flywheel
t56 with billit keys and carbon syncros
C.S. 8.8 rear diff kit (alum case and 3.73 gears)
twin PT billit 5858 v band in and out .82 ex
twin tial mv-r 44mm waste gates
self contained turbo oil system 3 ish quats with a oil cooler and pump
E-boost 2
inavative wide band
ebay intercooler 4" core
twin bosh 044 fuel pumps
jaz 16 gallon fuel cel in spare tire well
fuel lab 80 psi base reg
fic 1100cc injectors
e85 fuel
blablabla

ill clean this up alitte later but for right now heres some pics

See less See more
#57 ·
easily the only good thread on here.. thanks for posting

Reactions: lilgCTS-V
#78 ·
so after some brain storming it looks like ill be replacing all of the rear end bushings as well as rebuilding the stock lower arms with the same hiem joints that noodle uses on his arms. id like to have the ability to put the power down without my car trying to kill me and i think thats whats going on right now with all the shity rubber bushings moving around

----------

as for the oil for the turbos. it come off the block just above the oil filter and runs down the drivers side via a -6an line, goes in to a oil filter adapter and comes out as a -4 with a y to the turbos. the turbo drains are a -10 lines Y.ed together, a -6 at the other end of the y feeds the scavege pump which pushes it back to the passenger side VC.

hope this helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.