Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

41K views 178 replies 46 participants last post by  06CadiCtsv 
#1 · (Edited)
So as stated in the other thread here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-performance/241681-wide-wheels-rubbing-your-trailing-arms.html I'm going to be building these for forum members.

Prices include US shipping:

LEVEL .5 : $225 ($150 when core refunded) Sets In stock: 0
Stock arms with Ballistic Fabrication flex joint. No kink, fits stock wheels. Powder coated in your choice of: Black, Silver, White, Clear (natural metal color), or Burgundy

LEVEL 1 : $200 ($125 when core refunded) Sets In stock: 1
Stock arms with stock bushings. Mild kink in the arm for 19+" x 10" wide wheels to easily clear. Only the best cores I get will use this option as I want you guys to have good factory bushings. These might be limited in supply because I'm not going to sell arms with rotten bushings. Check with me before sending the paypal. Painted black rather than powder coated because I can't put the parts in an oven with the rubber bushings.

LEVEL 2: $350 ($275 when core refunded) Sets In Stock: 1
Stock arms with Ballistic Fabrication flex joints (beefy!!!). Mild kink in the arm for 19+" x 10" wide wheels to easily clear. Powder coated in your choice of: Black, Silver, White, Clear (natural metal color), or Burgundy (those are the powders I got :))

LEVEL 3: $TBA
Will be custom arms, for those wanting to run much wider wheels. I don't have anything wider than 10", so I have no idea yet how much it will take to make ridiculous wheels fit. If anyone has any other wheel sizes they are interested in fitting, let me know and I'll see if I can make it work. Right now, I think most people are just having problems with the Linea Corse wheels fitting.

CORE REFUND: $75 Sets In Stock: 0
Sell me your cores! I need these to keep this going. Even if you aren't buying arms.

If you are interested in a set, there will be a little queue here and status updates on how many cores I have, how many I need, and general progress reports. Keep in mind guys, I have a day job, a slow core supply chain, and a small shop. Order time will be lengthy, but you will get your parts.

First come, first served. Paypal to reinigrauer@gmail.com with your forum handle, color request (for level 2) and whether or not you will have a core coming back. Please put this in the notes in paypal!!! It helps me keep track of who got theirs in the forum. No need to PM, my box will just become overrun. I'll update in this thread.

ORDER QUEUE
1. FuzzyLogic (thanks for all you've done man!) - Level 2
2. rand49er - Level 2

See less See more
#38 ·
Alright raguncajn, your arms will be at your house Monday. I accidentally welded the flex joint cup on one of your arms upside down and didn't notice until I went to assemble the flex joint (after it was powder coated). It won't hurt anything though, one will just look different than the other one (the threaded preload adjuster that squishes the races will be on the top rather than the bottom on one of them). If you want, I can knock a little off the price for the mistake.

#41 ·
I don't think that would be a problem unless the preload would need to be adjusted, don't worry about it.

Hope they show up tomorrow.

#44 ·
No hard launches here, but several 2nd gear runs, and all is well.

Sure is nice to be able to enjoy those 19x10" wheels in back without listening to constant scraping on the trailing arms. :yup:

#52 ·
Just torque to spec with loctite. Some engineer sat down and figured out what it would take to keep that joint tight. Over-torquing could lead to failure just as much as under-torquing. It also doesn't hurt to check any bolt you've removed every now and then to verify that it is still tight.

#57 ·
I just sent in an order for a set of Level 2 arms. I can't wait to get them installed and be done with that grinding sound for good! What's the current wait time for these? I haven't seen an updated list of the people who have them on order. Or maybe I am next on the list, which would be nice. :cool:

#58 ·
Yep, you're next! I'm currently waiting for a core so if anyone has some in good condition I'd like to buy a couple sets. By good condition, I mean sets that look better than the ones that sciroccokid posted on the previous page. When they are rusty and pitted like that, I'd rather not modify them. If they have a few spots of chipped paint and surface rust, however, that is no big deal. Refund is $75 for each set you send me.

ORDER QUEUE
1. FuzzyLogic - Level 2 DELIVERED
2. rand49er - Level 2 DELIVERED
3. raguncajn - Level 2 DELIVERED
4. cam3439 - Level 2 SHIPPED
5. Bionic - Level 2 Waiting for core

#62 ·
I may be in. I ordered some Forgestars, and now I'm wondering whether or not I'll need a set of these.

Killernoodle...based on what I've read it looks like you're in need of a core to fill another order? I'd need to hunt some down or wait til someone sends theirs in.

#66 ·
I could get blue, I've been choosing colors from this list: http://www.powderbuythepound.com/Super-Durable-Colors/
You could choose from the non "super durable" color list, I'm not entirely sure what the difference is.

Pick a color and add the price of that color to the total and I'll order it for you and spray it.

Does anyone have a picture of the trailing arm clearance on TD 18x9 wheels?

This post has been deleted
#72 ·
killernoodle said:
$75

Whenever I get this last set of cores, I may just stop making them since interest seems to have faded.:crying2:

I haven't forgotten about you Bionic :D

I may just cut up the set of level 1s I made and make them into level 2s.
Pm me your address so I can send the cores back. I finally had time to get arms installed last weekend.

Thanks for making a good product at a great price.

#74 ·
killernoodle said:
Whenever I get this last set of cores, I may just stop making them since interest seems to have faded.:crying2:

I haven't forgotten about you Bionic :D

I may just cut up the set of level 1s I made and make them into level 2s.
Killernoodle, thanks for letting me know you haven't forgotten me. I wouldn't give up on getting more orders of these just yet. People may just be holding out until more of us have them on and can give a review. Also with those Forgestars getting made soon the demand may skyrocket.

Thanks again for offering these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.