Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here! - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I'm already ordering supplies to start developing and building level 3 arms. Patience...
    killernoodle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

I'm already ordering supplies to start developing and building level 3 arms. Patience

TheLostDriver is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

Haha oh ok. Was just wondering. Lemme know when and how much and you'll have one sold already

Sigfod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

I am waiting to see how the wheels fit before I know whether I need arms.

JRane is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDriver View Post
    Haha oh ok. Was just wondering. Lemme know when and how much and you'll have one sold already
    Make thats 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDriver View Post
    Make that two!!

jweymar is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 Eforce LS3 V

three+

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle View Post
    I'm already ordering supplies to start developing and building level 3 arms. Patience
    Have you considered signing on as an Authorized Vendor?
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cadillac View Post
    Have you considered signing on as an Authorized Vendor?
    I was for a few months, but I'm not selling them at the moment. And honestly, I'm not making enough of these to justify staying on as a permanent vendor, as much as I'd like to. Whenever I start production again, I'll be happy to pay to be an authorized vendor again.

For the moment, though, the only thing I've produced in a few months is this cad drawing of the V2.0 arms I'm buying components for.

Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle View Post
    I was for a few months, but I'm not selling them at the moment. And honestly, I'm not making enough of these to justify staying on as a permanent vendor, as much as I'd like to. Whenever I start production again, I'll be happy to pay to be an authorized vendor again.

For the moment, though, the only thing I've produced in a few months is this cad drawing of the V2.0 arms I'm buying components for.

Those look killer whats the ETA on them?

Quote Originally Posted by JRane View Post
    Those look killer whats the ETA on them?
    Soon. I've already ordered the metal to make a few sets, but I only have one set of ballistic bushings left to work with. I'm going to build a demo set first and make sure it works on my car first before making a jig a copies. I'll keep everyone posted.

TheLostDriver is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Thanks for the update

Can't wait till these are done! These narrow rims are killing me I'm ready to mount my widened ones already.

54inches is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 V

I like those fabbed ones, look super easy to build!

Oh BTW, do regular CTS' have the same LCAs?

Yep, the CTS has the exact same control arms.

Ugh, finally got the steel that I ordered in today. I'm going to try to get a set mocked up this weekend. Should be crazy!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.