Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here! - Page 8
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Awesome! Should be just in time to put them in right along with my 8.8" rear end....
    Bionic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
    Awesome! Should be just in time to put them in right along with my 8.8" rear end.

ahahnu is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 LS6 Stealth Grey
    Sweet. I'll order one with the upgraded bushings. Not in a rush just want to get them before they are gone like so many other aftermarket parts for the v.

killernoodle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

IMG_20120511_020511.jpg

Finally got Bionics arms done. Going to build the last set this weekend and then take a hiatus. I'm currently looking into what it would take to build these arms from scratch so I wouldn't need cores.

TheLostDriver is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

Looks good. I guess just let us know when the last set is made.

Sigfod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Better yet let us know when you start making them again.

lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

Better yet, answer my PM about wanting to order these from you Sir.

Hey killer. Ever get that last set made? Anyone made payment for it yet? Lemme know if it's not too late. I definitely need these. Thanks

Here is the scoop guys: I'm currently working on another project for another group of forum members. I am, however, doing a little R&D on fabricating a thick walled square tube version of the trailing arms that should be stronger, easier to make, and less expensive than the ones now (primarily because I won't require cores for these. I'll keep you guys posted.

JRane is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Instead of just ordering and having to send in the core's if I send you mine could you just modify them and send them back?

Sigfod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle View Post
    Here is the scoop guys: I'm currently working on another project for another group of forum members. I am, however, doing a little R&D on fabricating a thick walled square tube version of the trailing arms that should be stronger, easier to make, and less expensive than the ones now (primarily because I won't require cores for these. I'll keep you guys posted.
    Can you give us any details on the other project?

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Darn. I want red ones.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfod View Post
    Can you give us any details on the other project?
    The other project is for Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle owners. About 5 or 6 years ago, I made a part that sits on the bike's clutch that is essentially the slave end of the clutch cable assembly. It is longer than the factory one, making the notoriously stiff and jerky clutch action the stock clutch has a much more pleasant experience. I made another run of these for forum members about 2 years ago, and this year they started bugging me again to build a run of them, so that's what I'm working on now. I'm going to flop back to the trailing arms again when I get more time to take them on too. Like I said earlier, the hardest part of this trailing arm business is waiting for cores and dealing with cutting them up and removing the paint from them etc. If I could fabricate these out of square tubing it would be much easier and the quality would be even better for less time, energy, and money invested. Give me a week or two to get this first round of clutch levers for the FZ6 forum finished and shipped out and I'll get to work on the v2.0 trailing arms.

Thanks for the update. I only check from time to time as you can see but I'll be looking forward to your new developments

Intel_12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS V

Looking forward to the new arms.... must go wider...cant stop!!

Any love left for the V or should I go ahead n look elsewhere?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.