Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here! - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Gotta love grad school. I got my Juris Doctorate at 29. Boy do I not miss all that schoolwork! Alright ...
    Bionic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
    Gotta love grad school. I got my Juris Doctorate at 29. Boy do I not miss all that schoolwork! Alright guys send in those cores. Now that I am waiting on your core returns it's important. Lol. Well maybe not, but send them anyway.

DRod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V :: K&N CAI | MAMO FAST 102 | KOOKS HEADERS

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

I may be in. I ordered some Forgestars, and now I'm wondering whether or not I'll need a set of these.

Killernoodle...based on what I've read it looks like you're in need of a core to fill another order? I'd need to hunt some down or wait til someone sends theirs in.

Sigfod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

Seriously looking at these now. ESP now that I have the 18 x9 Team Dynamics on the way.

killernoodle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)
    You may still need these with the forgestars on a lowered car. I had to toe mine out to fit the LC wheels. These are only 5mm farther out, so you won't have much room for adjustment on a lowered car.

On 9" wide 18s, you probably won't need them.

Sigfod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle View Post
    You may still need these with the forgestars on a lowered car. I had to toe mine out to fit the LC wheels. These are only 5mm farther out, so you won't have much room for adjustment on a lowered car.

On 9" wide 18s, you probably won't need them.
    So for the 18" x 9" Team Dynamics, I would just need the Level .5, and not the Level 2

Too bad you don't offer a blue option.

I could get blue, I've been choosing colors from this list: http://www.powderbuythepound.com/Super-Durable-Colors/
    You could choose from the non "super durable" color list, I'm not entirely sure what the difference is.

Pick a color and add the price of that color to the total and I'll order it for you and spray it.

Does anyone have a picture of the trailing arm clearance on TD 18x9 wheels?

garrettg is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V | 07 Aprilia Tuono R

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfod View Post
    So for the 18" x 9" Team Dynamics, I would just need the Level .5, and not the Level 2

Too bad you don't offer a blue option.
    What size tires are you going on run? I believe around the 285 area is where it gets close but that is pushing it for a 9inch rim anyway.

Does anyone have cores? I'm all out and work has ground to a halt.

cam3439 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I'll send mine out this week...got hit with a lot of work this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by fastmf View Post
    How much you paying?
    $75

Whenever I get this last set of cores, I may just stop making them since interest seems to have faded.

I haven't forgotten about you Bionic

I may just cut up the set of level 1s I made and make them into level 2s.

FuzzyLogic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

$75

Whenever I get this last set of cores, I may just stop making them since interest seems to have faded.
    Actually, hold that thought until people's Forgestar F14s come in.

raguncajn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle

$75

Pm me your address so I can send the cores back. I finally had time to get arms installed last weekend.

Thanks for making a good product at a great price.

rand49er is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

... Whenever I get this last set of cores, I may just stop making them since interest seems to have faded. ...
    You've apparently satisfied the pent-up demand. If you've got cores, you may want to shelve a few sets and mothball the production line for later use or adapt it for use with another car or cars. The new ATS-V comes to mind.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Bionic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle

Killernoodle, thanks for letting me know you haven't forgotten me. I wouldn't give up on getting more orders of these just yet. People may just be holding out until more of us have them on and can give a review. Also with those Forgestars getting made soon the demand may skyrocket.

Thanks again for offering these.

TheLostDriver is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Killernoodle, I am very interested in getting your level 2 since I want the lc wheels. I been lookin on here for updates on cores but didnt seem too promising so I never posted. I can't afford to have my car down right now but will be able to in a month or so if you're still making them

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.