Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

41K views 178 replies 46 participants last post by  06CadiCtsv 
#1 · (Edited)
So as stated in the other thread here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-performance/241681-wide-wheels-rubbing-your-trailing-arms.html I'm going to be building these for forum members.

Prices include US shipping:

LEVEL .5 : $225 ($150 when core refunded) Sets In stock: 0
Stock arms with Ballistic Fabrication flex joint. No kink, fits stock wheels. Powder coated in your choice of: Black, Silver, White, Clear (natural metal color), or Burgundy

LEVEL 1 : $200 ($125 when core refunded) Sets In stock: 1
Stock arms with stock bushings. Mild kink in the arm for 19+" x 10" wide wheels to easily clear. Only the best cores I get will use this option as I want you guys to have good factory bushings. These might be limited in supply because I'm not going to sell arms with rotten bushings. Check with me before sending the paypal. Painted black rather than powder coated because I can't put the parts in an oven with the rubber bushings.

LEVEL 2: $350 ($275 when core refunded) Sets In Stock: 1
Stock arms with Ballistic Fabrication flex joints (beefy!!!). Mild kink in the arm for 19+" x 10" wide wheels to easily clear. Powder coated in your choice of: Black, Silver, White, Clear (natural metal color), or Burgundy (those are the powders I got :))

LEVEL 3: $TBA
Will be custom arms, for those wanting to run much wider wheels. I don't have anything wider than 10", so I have no idea yet how much it will take to make ridiculous wheels fit. If anyone has any other wheel sizes they are interested in fitting, let me know and I'll see if I can make it work. Right now, I think most people are just having problems with the Linea Corse wheels fitting.

CORE REFUND: $75 Sets In Stock: 0
Sell me your cores! I need these to keep this going. Even if you aren't buying arms.

If you are interested in a set, there will be a little queue here and status updates on how many cores I have, how many I need, and general progress reports. Keep in mind guys, I have a day job, a slow core supply chain, and a small shop. Order time will be lengthy, but you will get your parts.

First come, first served. Paypal to reinigrauer@gmail.com with your forum handle, color request (for level 2) and whether or not you will have a core coming back. Please put this in the notes in paypal!!! It helps me keep track of who got theirs in the forum. No need to PM, my box will just become overrun. I'll update in this thread.

ORDER QUEUE
1. FuzzyLogic (thanks for all you've done man!) - Level 2
2. rand49er - Level 2

See less See more
#113 ·
Here is the scoop guys: I'm currently working on another project for another group of forum members. I am, however, doing a little R&D on fabricating a thick walled square tube version of the trailing arms that should be stronger, easier to make, and less expensive than the ones now (primarily because I won't require cores for these. I'll keep you guys posted.

#126 ·
three+

#141 ·
UPDATE: I'm currently looking to start a fabrication/race shop with a talented group of guys for the sole purpose of doing projects like this. I've been pretty busy with commercial real estate guys and trying to get something organized. I promise that one of my first tasks will be disassembling my V and building jigs for a whole suite of fabricated parts (control arms, diff braces, diff swaps, bracing, bushings, etc). Be patient guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.