Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here! - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; In the event you are still judging interest, I'd also like to get in on a level 3 set. Thanks!...
    cashrimp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

In the event you are still judging interest, I'd also like to get in on a level 3 set.
    Thanks!

TheLostDriver is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

Haha was beginning to think you forgot about us but you didn't

Crash-Override is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V
    Might as well put me down for a set as well, especially seeing as you are still in process.

Can't wait to see the ending product.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

JRane is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Any Update?

incubusjunkie614 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

I'd be interested in a set of level 2's as well.

killernoodle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)

UPDATE: I'm currently looking to start a fabrication/race shop with a talented group of guys for the sole purpose of doing projects like this. I've been pretty busy with commercial real estate guys and trying to get something organized. I promise that one of my first tasks will be disassembling my V and building jigs for a whole suite of fabricated parts (control arms, diff braces, diff swaps, bracing, bushings, etc). Be patient guys!

I8URSVT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS-V

sounds great! will certainly be ready when the time comes!

carkrayze is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

I'd be in for a set of level 2's if you make some more, black or red is fine.

TheLostDriver is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Haha it's been a few months. What's a few more lol. Take your time. Rather you get it done right than rush n mess it up and my car falls apart

rand49er is offline All V1s should be maggied.
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2017 Volt Premier

Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle View Post
    UPDATE: I'm currently looking to start a fabrication/race shop with a talented group of guys for the sole purpose of doing projects like this. I've been pretty busy with commercial real estate guys and trying to get something organized. I promise that one of my first tasks will be disassembling my V and building jigs for a whole suite of fabricated parts (control arms, diff braces, diff swaps, bracing, bushings, etc). Be patient guys!
    Then you need to buy an ATS-V before I get one so you're ready to do some things on it.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels, plus a couple more. Mustang dyno'd at 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ.

Maggiev is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cts-v

How much for some level 3's. eventually wanna fit a 10.5 or 11 inch wheel

----------

If they are still being made thread way to long to read through

Anything?

killernoodle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)

Not being produced ATM. Working on getting a fabrication/performance shop started so I can more readily take on these projects.

Ok cool deal thanks for gettin back to me.

I8URSVT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS-V

good things come to those who wait

17. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.