High Performance Tuning Options for Cadillac V-Series Vehicles
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, High Performance Tuning Options for Cadillac V-Series Vehicles in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I'm working on a list of our authorized vendors who offer high performance tuning for Cadillac V-Series vehicles. This is ...
    Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Lightbulb High Performance Tuning Options for Cadillac V-Series Vehicles

I'm working on a list of our authorized vendors who offer high performance tuning for Cadillac V-Series vehicles. This is a work in progress...

RWTD (information coming soon)

Wait4Me Performance
    Dyno tuning $250 for the CTS-V.
    Tuning without dyno $125
    Handhelds for most General Motors and Ford vehicles $410 shipped
    Computers for 2004-2005 CTS-V $160 with no core charge fully tuned and ready to go including shipping.
    Full installs on cars for less than half of all other shops in the USA.

Also, pricing for parts through me is very inexpensive. I beat all quotes dramatically. We make alot of parts in house. No build is too small or to large. I can hit any goal. Tuning-wise I can do ANYTHING. I can also do dual tunes in one pcm. Set up for nitrous. All included in the $250 dyno tune charge. I am semi retired and winding down the other stuff I do, so I do this as a hobby just to help out fellow V owners and to keep me from going insane from boredom. Currently only taking on 5 cars per week. Appointments are a few weeks out but not too long...

A&A Corvette Performance (information coming soon)
    A&A tunes Cadillac V-Series vehicles at their shop.
    477 Lambert Street
    Oxnard, California 93036
    805-278-4107 FAX 805-278-4108

D3 Cadillac
    D3 Tuning / Dyno Tuning
    D3 Tuning allows us to finely tune your vehicles computer to match the output of the vehicles (often time more powerful) mechanical hardware.
    D3 Dyno Tuning takes into consideration numerous factors such as Air to Fuel Ratios, Timing, Spark, Fuel Delivery and such to reach a balanced synergy of your vehicles computer and its mechanical hardware.
    Tuning is the only way to achieve your vehicles maximum output when utilizing performance parts and modifications. Our tuning capabilities range from street tunes to full competition programming.
    Starting @ $800 | USD

D3 Dual Map Tune
    2 Tunes, 1 ECU.
    Have a Jekyll and Hyde Complex? Run E85 on the weekend then pump gas during the week? Or maybe you want your High Horsepower car to have a "Valet" mode.
    D3 Dual Mapping allows for your vehicles ECU to hold 2 individual maps, access able by the flip of a switch!

Hennessey Performance
    2009+ Cadillac CTS-V
    Visit website or see this PDF.

G-Force Motorsports
    CTS-V performance parts and install including complete dyno tuning!
    1941 CR 129
    Pearland TX 77581
    281-993-5451

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

perfect is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V Platinum

Re: High Performance Tuning Options for Cadillac V-Series Vehicles

Will we be allowed to leave feedback about authorized vendors in this thread?

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Yes.

Stephen.Zazilenski is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

I didn't see anywhere on the D3 website for a dual map tune for the ECU. Is this something you have to inquire with them specifically about or do they not offer it anymore?

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Hello,

Thank you for your post. This is currently only being offered for the 09+ CTS-V ECU.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen.Zazilenski View Post
    I didn't see anywhere on the D3 website for a dual map tune for the ECU. Is this something you have to inquire with them specifically about or do they not offer it anymore?

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

If I am not mistaken, the first gen CTS-V can have multiple ECU. You can swap them in for different tunes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.