2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Motor Mount Bracket Stud Replacement in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I'm going to have my motor mounts replaced and I'd like to replace the stud on on the engine block ...
- 03-21-11 08:36 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Motor Mount Bracket Stud Replacement
I'm going to have my motor mounts replaced and I'd like to replace the stud on on the engine block side. What size bolt ? And, I need two, right ?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Blackberry Clove; 3 Pak
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Multicam Glove
Original Multicam Glove - Original Series Glove Large Multicam
- Reese Towpower - Receiver Lock
Receiver Lock - Professional Towing Receiver Lock, 5/8 Inch, Stainless SteelMore on Reese Towpower - Receiver Lock