Firecore50 Wires now available in a 45 deg boot
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Firecore50 Wires now available in a 45 deg boot in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; You asked for them and now we have them in a 45 degree boot. We just got our big shipment ...
    GFORCE1320 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

Firecore50 Wires now available in a 45 deg boot

You asked for them and now we have them in a 45 degree boot.

We just got our big shipment of 45 deg boot wires in.
    The 45 deg boots are a real close match to how the OEM wires fit and will even work with the OEM metal heat shields.

These are the same wires that the big boys run in ADRL, NHRA, IHRA, Pro-Mods and the fastest door slammers on the planet.

Wire sets are $105. and are the best wires hands down on the market. Sure, they cost a bit more then some but the quality really stands out.

http://www.shop.gforce1320.com/produ...&categoryId=14

Also available is the straight boot that can be bent out of the way of headers.

http://www.shop.gforce1320.com/produ...&categoryId=14

Thanks
    Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ELES6CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Re: Firecore50 Wires now available in a 45 deg boot

Do you guys sell plugs too?

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

So, on your website you have the DE sleeves, and then you also have FireCore heat shields.

Since you say in your post that the 45deg wires will work with the OEM heat shields, I assume the FireCore heat shields are for the straight boot wires, right?

Having not installed headers (yet - it's happening next week) nor seen a set of headers installed, which set is recommended to go along with Kooks? Should I get the 45deg or straight wires? And are the DE sleeves recommended to go along with the OEM heat shields and/or the FireCore heat shields?

Thanks!
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

GFORCE1320 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

The straight heat shields go with the straight boot wires, the 45 degree boot wires will work with OEM heat shields.
    You could go with either wires really. The straight boot wires can be bent away from most headers with out the heat shields, with the heat shields they cant be bent much.
    I prefer to not run heat shields unless it's a turbo application but thats just what I prefer to do.

Thanks
    Chris

ELES6CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Just curious if anyone else has ran these yet on the V. AAIIIC you'll have to let me know what you think of em.

Thanks,
    Shawn

c4ss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, Black

I'd say go with the 45 degree wires. The farther away they are from the headers, the better. I'd put Koolsox on them as well (I did).

darkman is offline Cadillac Owners Master

I am running the original straight Firecores with my OEM Heat shields and I like them.

I am only running the OEM heat shields because I had them and did not see any reason not to use them. Since I don't have headers the heat shields probably are not needed.

whisler151 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor

Just got my order in yesterday. Cant wait for the new wires.

verywhitedevil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V

Gforce, I do not see the wires listed on your website anymore. Those Firecore50 wires no longer available??

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.