Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Some news I need to share

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  whisler151 
#1 ·
Sorry for not being on here in awhile. I've had some serious life threatening health issues pop up.
I have been diagnosed with Luekemia and I'm in the hospital.
I wont be getting out for another 3 weeks :(
I'm expected to make a good recovery (thank god)

If you have any questions about our products, dont hesitate to email @ gforce1320@gmail.com or shoot me a PM.

Thanks
Chris

#3 ·
Sorry to hear that. Good luck with your recovery

#4 ·
Damn... Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Get better, and when you do so... I hope to see you on here again.

#6 ·
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out good in the end.

#9 ·
I'll praying for you...:)

#18 ·
I'll by the axles if it helps the recovery! Rest up.

#19 ·
Thanks guys, I'm doing ok. Everything is going great. I got a bone marrow biopsy a couple days ago and it showed that the chemo has wiped everything out. Now I just have to wait for my body to start making new (normal) white blood cells. It'll be about a week before blood tests show the cell count increasing so it's just a waiting game now.
The doctors are very pleased with the results and so am I. Everything is working like clock work.

Thanks
Chris

#20 · (Edited)
Nobody can beat that for a Christmas gift! Someones looking over your shoulder. Merry Christmas Chris. Great news.

#22 ·
Glad to hear things are looking up. You will be in our prayers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.