Hendrix econo axle installed....it works!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Hendrix econo axle installed....it works! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Got it in yesterday and finished installing a little while ago, only install advice I can give is when you ...
    nikon is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05' CTS-V

Hendrix econo axle installed....it works!

Got it in yesterday and finished installing a little while ago, only install advice I can give is when you use a jack to unload the suspension...make sure the jack is dead center, originally I had it aft of the spring which cause the whole lower control arm to warp slightly which made getting the bolts out a PITA...only figured it out reinstalling on the trailing arm bolt...live and learn.
    Either way as the title says it works! Went out, dry roads, 4k and dumped it...nothing can be felt in the car or seen in the aftermath on the road...but a chatter can be heard, not felt....and I have no other wheel hop fixes...no bushings, washers, kars...nothin...so I'm very happy...total cost with shipping is ~380...40 to ship each way. In looking at the stock bar next to the hendrix one it doesn't look that much bigger to me...didn't measure it but who cares, it worked!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

liqidvenom is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): cts-v

Re: Hendrix econo axle installed....it works!

i'm waiting for more cores to come in so I could pick up one for myself, glad it worked out for u

nikon is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05' CTS-V

I'm gonna ship my stocker back tomorrow...I know people are waiting.

pveomett is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

This is good news to hear. I'll probably wait untill my car is stored for the winter (I've only got another month or so of driving here), then just send in my axle to be modified. I love pulling the car out in spring after I have done some mods over the course of that winter.

It's nice to still hear some good things about HE, and not have everyone one jump on the HE bashing team...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.