Maggie group buy - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Maggie group buy in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; mmm....meth.........
    CTSV_510 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)

Re: Maggie group buy

mmm....meth......

mikedi57 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

SOMEONE GET THE GTO TVS2300 KIT WORKING ON A V ALREADY

nlpy8b is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 cts-v

So has he forgotten about this. All that fighting with the wife and listening to the nagging for not...hmmm.

1. How much for just the 112 maggie kit? 2. How much for the 112 + econoaxle????

ichpen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    During my last track day, the one time I looked at my gauge, IAT was at 114*. This was in the infield. I was running the big track at Pocono. Two long straights at WOT.
    However, I do run Meth. I was planning to data log later in the day, but didn't make it back out on the track.

Tony
    Wow. Impressive. Running meth also and still hitting 170 IATs at track. Mind you it's a short slower track which might help explain the spikes. Wonder if I can slap on a heatsink on something to get those temps down..

Twitch is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo

Quote Originally Posted by ichpen View Post
    Wow. Impressive. Running meth also and still hitting 170 IATs at track. Mind you it's a short slower track which might help explain the spikes. Wonder if I can slap on a heatsink on something to get those temps down..
    Like I said, I looked at the gauge once. No idea what it was under full boost. At Pocono, your at WOT for a LONG time.
    At 170*, your probably pulling 4-5*s of timing. Although you should still have enough power to blow by any big-mouth dude driving a FORD

toberting22 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

I've been saving up my pennies now for a Maggie and throwing in the axles at that price is great.
    I am very interested in the Maggie + axle buy but I had a couple questions first if you don't mind.
    Is this a price for the entire kit including injectors, and all hardware for install or is this just the supercharger itself?
    Also, I have an '06 CTS-V with the LS2 motor. I know that when I looked into buying a Maggie before there is a different part number for the Maggie designed for the LS2. Will this setup work with my car?

Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade

Quote Originally Posted by toberting22 View Post
    I've been saving up my pennies now for a Maggie and throwing in the axles at that price is great.
    I am very interested in the Maggie + axle buy but I had a couple questions first if you don't mind.
    Is this a price for the entire kit including injectors, and all hardware for install or is this just the supercharger itself?
    Also, I have an '06 CTS-V with the LS2 motor. I know that when I looked into buying a Maggie before there is a different part number for the Maggie designed for the LS2. Will this setup work with my car?
    Yes sir,the kitt is 100% complete with injectors and even a tag bracket!It will be for your 06.

toberting22 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

sounds great!
    Any idea when the deadline is? I would really like to see what my quarter bonus looks like before I jump on 6k. How many more buyers do you need?

Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade

Quote Originally Posted by toberting22 View Post
    sounds great!
    Any idea when the deadline is? I would really like to see what my quarter bonus looks like before I jump on 6k. How many more buyers do you need?
    I will sell this for one person or 100,i will drop the price a $100 for every one we sell after the first one up to an additional $500,this has nothing to do with magnason it comes from my pocket.

SkullV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

I wish I didn't spend $1500 on nitrous...I'd be all over this! Thomas wanna slip one of these in my package? hahahah

manciniat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts-v

Quote Originally Posted by rangerrob View Post
    if we already bought HE pro axles, do we get a deeper discount?
    my question exactly !

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.