Cadillac Owners Forum banner

DYNO Runs - Thread

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  shadybx7 
#1 ·
If anyone is interested...
BONE STOCK 2005 CTS-V. On an eddy current dynojet dynamometer.
- factory paper filter with 18,000miles.
- 91 octane fuel

I may take it to another friend of mine just to see what a mustang dyno shows. (Difference).

I will post Uncorrected numbers (true HP at this elevation, air density, Humidity etc. as well if anyone wishes.
- really doesnt say much except for how suckey the air is here vs sea level.

sucks...800x800...
I may move to my spare website.

Note the A/R... dam thing is Rich! Few ponies bringing that line up.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Here is my 2007 (LS2) with 40k miles, Kooks 1/34 headers, no cats, hot air intake, Magnaflow and street tune.

#3 ·
Mine's in the signature but last time pulled 475/475 with the maggie but running a lot of meth on a dynojet. Tuner said he could've just kept advancing the timing for another day as there was no sign of knock.

#4 ·
Kooks w/o cats, Corsa and CAI. Ran a 13.3 @ 110mph on stock run flats at 35psi.

Livernois LS6 Stage 2 CNC ported Heads, 287 XER Comp Com ( 238 240 DURATION @ .050, .605int lift .609exh lift @ 112 LSA), Stock LS6 Intake, 28lbs injectors, Ported TB, Kooks w/o Cats, X-pipe, Corsa and CAI

Working on getting it retuned again with the Ported Fast 90, LS2 TB, 42 lbs injectors (had it tuned at a different place, gained 20hp/15tq).

#5 ·
Working on getting it retuned again with the Ported Fast 90, LS2 TB, 42 lbs injectors (had it tuned at a different place, gained 20hp/15tq).
lol This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw your second dyno chart.

Here's mine. Basically just a Maggie, with me playing with the tune.

Gonna try to get it to the dyno in the winter. She already pulls much harder in this cool weather.

Tony

#8 ·
wil be re=dynoing sometime next month with my 17/8 kooks and hendrix clutch and fly.
Damn, I would love to see back to back dyno runs with only the flywheel changed.

#12 ·

LPE CAI/ custom intake tube/ stock tune/ 93 oct /23,000mi

I need to get on the dyno to see what my X-pipe and W4Me tune did to the :v:

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.