Air Intakes, Filters, and Computers
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Air Intakes, Filters, and Computers in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; So has anyone heard of the K&N air filters or CAI causing any problems with the cars computer? Any setup ...
    Yeqon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Raven CTS-V (Lillith)

Air Intakes, Filters, and Computers

So has anyone heard of the K&N air filters or CAI causing any problems with the cars computer? Any setup changes that need to be made? Along those lines anyone do a good job of tuning near the Twin Cities?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rhino198073 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V, UUC Shifter, K&N CAI, Borla Cat-Back Exhaust

Re: Air Intakes, Filters, and Computers

Quote Originally Posted by Yeqon View Post
    So has anyone heard of the K&N air filters or CAI causing any problems with the cars computer? Any setup changes that need to be made? Along those lines anyone do a good job of tuning near the Twin Cities?
    I put the K&N CAI on and have not had any problems. Sounds sweet too! Takes about 20 minutes to install and there are no setup changes, it is pretty straight forward with basic hand tools.

smokisnshellz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by rhino198073 View Post
    I put the K&N CAI on and have not had any problems. Sounds sweet too! Takes about 20 minutes to install and there are no setup changes, it is pretty straight forward with basic hand tools.
    how the hell did you get yours on so quick it tool me like 90. But yeah the only thing i noticed when i added mine the MPG sweet spot changed

SoJersey05V is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

never heard of them messing anything up! Give Luke Butler at lindsay Caddy a call... he has them!

rhino198073 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V, UUC Shifter, K&N CAI, Borla Cat-Back Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by smokisnshellz View Post
    how the hell did you get yours on so quick it tool me like 90. But yeah the only thing i noticed when i added mine the MPG sweet spot changed
    My brother helped me so we had two people assembling the unit, it was a breeze. Where does the MPG sweetspot go to?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.