Hendrix econo axle hand delievered - Page 5
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Hendrix econo axle hand delievered in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; are the results of of the first econo axle test available? i think this thread is the only thing doing ...
  1. #61
    CadzillaTN's Avatar
    CadzillaTN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,070

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    are the results of of the first econo axle test available?

    i think this thread is the only thing doing burnouts in circles

  2. #62
    stuckey's Avatar
    stuckey is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    31
    Posts
    938

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    ditto...i thought we were gonna get the first sets results by now

  3. #63
    Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    571

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    Quote Originally Posted by pveomett View Post
    me and my car had a quick chat last night... The v threatened to go on strike until i install the new axle solution. Luckily i talked her down, and offered a thorough cleaning this weekend, and possibly a trip to watkins glen soon. Thomas, please get these suckers out to the market; before the vs start to organize, and throw an anti-wheel hop protest.
    lmao>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  4. #64
    Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    571

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    Man its funny the way poeple are,since 2004 everyone was scared to beat on there car for fear of breaking the rear ,3 months ago i realease these axles and within 4 weeks everyone wanted a cheaper version,so i make a cheaper version and no one can wait long enuff for the testing to be completed!...LOL.MEN.....We have gathered e nuff data to say it will work for 75% of the poeple out there,im not sure if it is as good as the proset we have but its very close. the testers seems very pleased and defently says he would buy them.Im sure he will be posting his results and i will be sending another one out this week to be tested.I feel once the 2nd owner gives his feed back i will feel better about taking everyones money

  5. #65
    CadzillaTN's Avatar
    CadzillaTN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,070

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    yeah im not trying to stir the pot but hendrix seems oddly ok with the current speed to market even though capitalism is in the air...

  6. #66
    pveomett's Avatar
    pveomett is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    265

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    Quote Originally Posted by CadzillaTN View Post
    yeah im not trying to stir the pot but hendrix seems oddly ok with the current speed to market even though capitalism is in the air...
    I want these just as bad as the next guy, but I appreciate a vendor that isn't willing to put a product on the market before he is comfortable saying it is built and designed properly. As opposed to a vendor who would see a current demand, and just starts pushing a product on people that he doesn't know (or care) if it will hold up.

    I could just be reading to much into this, but it doesn't seem like Hendrix Engineering is here just to make a quick buck. It seems like he genuinely cares about whether or not his customers are happy with what they buy (which ultimately leads to more sales).

    As the old saying goes: "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"... No wait, I think it goes: "Good things come to those who wait"... <--- Yeah thats it.

  7. #67
    smoothmarine187's Avatar
    smoothmarine187 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lusby Maryland
    Posts
    44

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    Quote Originally Posted by pveomett View Post
    I want these just as bad as the next guy, but I appreciate a vendor that isn't willing to put a product on the market before he is comfortable saying it is built and designed properly. As opposed to a vendor who would see a current demand, and just starts pushing a product on people that he doesn't know (or care) if it will hold up.

    I could just be reading to much into this, but it doesn't seem like Hendrix Engineering is here just to make a quick buck. It seems like he genuinely cares about whether or not his customers are happy with what they buy (which ultimately leads to more sales).

    As the old saying goes: "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"... No wait, I think it goes: "Good things come to those who wait"... <--- Yeah thats it.
    I don't think the push is on Hendrix as much as it is on the person that is testing the axle. I think most of us would have installed it the same night and then beat the car up all the next day and posted the results within a day or two.

  8. #68
    CadzillaTN's Avatar
    CadzillaTN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by pveomett View Post
    I want these just as bad as the next guy, but I appreciate a vendor that isn't willing to put a product on the market before he is comfortable saying it is built and designed properly. As opposed to a vendor who would see a current demand, and just starts pushing a product on people that he doesn't know (or care) if it will hold up.

    I could just be reading to much into this, but it doesn't seem like Hendrix Engineering is here just to make a quick buck. It seems like he genuinely cares about whether or not his customers are happy with what they buy (which ultimately leads to more sales).

    As the old saying goes: "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"... No wait, I think it goes: "Good things come to those who wait"... <--- Yeah thats it.
    i lke your optimism but youre thinking in principle instead of the current situation. i simply wanted the test results that we waited for, on a product weve been waiting for, based only on timeframes committed to by the business producing the product and testors of said product...no negativity or doubt is implied or inferred here...

    there are other options brewing so my post was a friendly reminder...and you are right....if someone brings a good product to market, it will sell. i dont hold it aganst anyone that can expedite r and d process, especially when the product is adequately tested.

    take all this with a grain of salt guys. i may be in the minority, but ill spend 300 bucks to have fun and spin(maybe roast??) the tires without harming the car..thats all i want for now. of course i wouldnt cut corners if i planned on doubling my power....but im not doing that anytime soon.

    now the key question...will a mod like this void my warranty on the diff? if so, im better off without, as a new non warranty diff is way more expnsive than the axle(s). what a delimma.

  9. #69
    Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    571

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    uys the tester has done great for me and i appreciate his hard work.When i look for results i like to look at it over a givin time,road conditions etc.I dont want ANYONE to get a part of mine and it not be exactly what i promisied.I have been in contact with the tester and he has been racking up the miles under various conditions and different launch styles and will be posting up his results.I willl get skulls out this week and we will hear his results and then we will start to take orders.I feel it is best to have more than one tester before we give results ,everyone is a little different .Thanks for your patiance and i know youll be happy with the results...We WILL have a GB next WEEK!!!!

  10. #70
    Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    571

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    Quote Originally Posted by CadzillaTN View Post
    i lke your optimism but youre thinking in principle instead of the current situation. i simply wanted the test results that we waited for, on a product weve been waiting for, based only on timeframes committed to by the business producing the product and testors of said product...no negativity or doubt is implied or inferred here...

    there are other options brewing so my post was a friendly reminder...and you are right....if someone brings a good product to market, it will sell. i dont hold it aganst anyone that can expedite r and d process, especially when the product is adequately tested.

    take all this with a grain of salt guys. i may be in the minority, but ill spend 300 bucks to have fun and spin(maybe roast??) the tires without harming the car..thats all i want for now. of course i wouldnt cut corners if i planned on doubling my power....but im not doing that anytime soon.

    now the key question...will a mod like this void my warranty on the diff? if so, im better off without, as a new non warranty diff is way more expnsive than the axle(s). what a delimma.
    It would take a realy sharp guy to tell that you had a different axle with ours,i wouldnt worry at all,worse case you can put the stocker back in for waranty work.Maybe with our axle you want need to use the warrantyOur test results are measured in weeks not days

  11. #71
    shadybx7's Avatar
    shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,481

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    any write up from mal yet??

  12. #72
    HartmanV's Avatar
    HartmanV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Age
    33
    Posts
    164

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    Thomas, I am very excited as this progresses!! I just want to echo my previous comments, I want to be in this group buy! I am not able to check in often but will try my damndest to look for the group buy thread. Thank you for your contributions!
    Jason

  13. #73
    SkullV's Avatar
    SkullV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Downtown Chicago
    Posts
    3,847

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    So, I'm not sure if Thomas got my PM or not, but if I get the axle by Friday of this week it goes in that day, otherwise it goes in next Friday. Still going to the track SEP 26th though.

  14. #74
    c4ss's Avatar
    c4ss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, Black
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    2,173

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullV View Post
    So, I'm not sure if Thomas got my PM or not, but if I get the axle by Friday of this week it goes in that day, otherwise it goes in next Friday. Still going to the track SEP 26th though.


    Looking forward to seeing what you have to say about it. I'm kind of glad you're a tester, because you seem like a genuinely nice guy who is very knowledgeable on our cars. The whole "first person to post in this thread gets a free axle to test" was great and all, but I think I'd be a little more convinced to buy this if they got good reviews by someone that is a "regular" on here. Good luck and I'm looking forward to the review.


  15. #75
    SkullV's Avatar
    SkullV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Downtown Chicago
    Posts
    3,847

    Re: Hendrix econo axle hand delievered

    Quote Originally Posted by c4ss View Post


    Looking forward to seeing what you have to say about it. I'm kind of glad you're a tester, because you seem like a genuinely nice guy who is very knowledgeable on our cars. The whole "first person to post in this thread gets a free axle to test" was great and all, but I think I'd be a little more convinced to buy this if they got good reviews by someone that is a "regular" on here. Good luck and I'm looking forward to the review.

    Thanks for the kind words man, but just to be clear, I'm not a tester like the other guy. I AM a tester being that I will do a full write up and Thomas won't start selling these things publicly until I put it through it's paces, but I am paying $300 for this axle just like everyone else will!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting