Hendrix Clutch Assembly - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Hendrix Clutch Assembly in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by SoJersey05V i have no problem at all white H.E.... just pisses me off that i need a ...
    liqidvenom is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): cts-v

Re: Hendrix Clutch Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by SoJersey05V View Post
    i have no problem at all white H.E.... just pisses me off that i need a clutch and i was definitely hooked on this product then when nothing falls together... and no questions get answered correctly... he back pedals and says oh well guess i should have checked all that out... yes this car is extremely different then all others! thats why we all love it! but when you make promisses and say its the best its the best it holds more then any thing out there... BUT IT DOESNT EVEN GO TOGETHER SAID! and cant give anyanswers why... THAT BAFFLES ME!!!! i dont want anybody to leave this forum... but when people need help... HELP THEM!!! oh just call me i dont know what im doing... w.e i'm done with this b.s. i'm ordering the monster clutch... HE SEEMS TO HAVE DONE HIS RESEARCH!!!!
    we all spent the past 3-4 pages trying to come up with some ideas to help move this process along. I dont recall you offering any whats so ever, So i am still wondering where all this heat is coming from.

I need a clutch more so then prob anyone here, mine is slowly falling apart with grinding rattling noises, yet I'm waiting to see what happens before making any sort of snap decision. I email steve 2wks ago to get info about his clutch setup thats in Whistlers car, i've spoken to luke about the ls7 stuff a while back. I try to wait and see before just flying off at the handle.

SoJersey05V is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by liqidvenom View Post
    we all spent the past 3-4 pages trying to come up with some ideas to help move this process along. I dont recall you offering any whats so ever, So i am still wondering where all this heat is coming from.

I need a clutch more so then prob anyone here, mine is slowly falling apart with grinding rattling noises, yet I'm waiting to see what happens before making any sort of snap decision. I email steve 2wks ago to get info about his clutch setup thats in Whistlers car, i've spoken to luke about the ls7 stuff a while back. I try to wait and see before just flying off at the handle.
    you are right i should just have left it up to the perfessionals! i have also spoken with luke in the past about the ls7 setup, then after hearing the horror stories i thought hay maybe the h.e. setup is the way to go "more power", "easier install"... so i am here waiting also brother! i just get mad easier then others! to me it is b.s. what has been going on. maybe to others its not... we'll call it R&D i guess... sorry

lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

Thomas, the LS7 slave measurements that were wanting are in this thread (Nmaier posted them)

Can you post some pics with the measurements in the same fashion, so we can all see? Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.