Cadillac Owners Forum banner
22K views 280 replies 45 participants last post by  JimmyH 
#1 ·
Looking for some one to test a new version of our antihop axles.You we need to install the axle and give us some feed back.The first one to call me will recieve the axle free of charge in exchange for giving us a review of how great it is:) We are looking to provide a solotion for the guys that dont track there cars every week with a 1000 hp .This will be avalible for everyone once we get threw the testing phase.Please call for the details

#92 ·
Someone said earlier something around 600 bhp on these "econoversion" of the axles. Is that right? Because I want to do a maggie down the road as well :lildevil:

#93 ·
To answer the questions of a couple folks here, I've got an LS2 V with a wait4me tune and magnaflow exhaust. I've got headers and a K&N intake on the table ready for my next bonus to drop in soon.

I think this is a good opportunity for those of us who are fairly casual drivers; people that use the V as a daily driver and maybe do a track day or autocross event every once in a while, but get most of their spirited driving out of the way with a foot down off a stoplight or around a corner occasionally. :)

#96 ·
No offense..but that's kind of weak to be the test bed for these axles. If you are the tester how will we know what these can actually handle? I'm not saying that it should be me...but I am saying that the testor should be making 400+ hp at the wheels whether it be NA, FI, or Nitrous...

#99 ·
In aggreeance to SkullV:

Nothing against the guy who caught this first, because God knows I wish it was me :yup:, but I think a maggied test mule would make more sense as well.

#101 ·
I think some of you are missing the point,this test is to prove that it stops the wheelhop PERIOD .If i gave it to a guy with 500 hp someone would say i dont have 500 can you make something for 400 hp,lol cant seem to please every one.The bar i will be using will hold 600-700 np,thats something i already know.

#102 ·
#104 ·
I can certainly appreciate this guy being the test mule. When or if the stock cv can't handle the power, who knows what else will be damaged, I would think a flailing axle could tear up some important underbody components.

I already bought the other axles and bought them for one thing, to stop wheelhop. I wanted wheel hop cured for fun occasional burnouts and to hopefully prolong my diff life. I didn't buy them to be #1 on the strip. So far the axles have delivered exactly what they were advertised to do and I am sure the econo version will as well.

#105 ·
hey if these ones cost $600 or up and they break under basically stock app.. then he will have to fix the problem and send out some replacements.... easy enuff...

#107 · (Edited)
Lol YOUR an everyday driver with CAI and catback making 340rwhp. MY car is my only CAR my daily it sees rain storms dirt i work in the port for god sakes i go thru shit roads off roading almost and i have 77k miles on my car 400+rwhp daily:want:

I need those axles! you see me rolling out like a baby for hop still went trapped 110+ with no tune and bolt ons wanna go back from 12s@116+ cammed.

#109 ·
Pricing?

#122 ·
I used to get the "exhibition of excelleration" ticket all the time in High School. Tyler, TX cops were hardasses on that one. You will get that ticket, if from a dead stop, stomp the gas and break tires loose and fiveO sees it (or hears it) and your toast.

#124 ·
:pop2:

#128 ·
#134 ·
will made this in his down time at work

#137 ·
Damn it man I need some axles! Did you guys ever come to what a final price would be on these axles?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.