Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed! - Page 19
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Results 271 to 281 of 281
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; so any word on when the new testers will go out and the axles maybe going up for sale?????...
  1. #271
    stuckey's Avatar
    stuckey is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    31
    Posts
    938

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    so any word on when the new testers will go out and the axles maybe going up for sale?????

  2. #272
    pootie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    20

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix-Engineering View Post
    I do ,the problem is i cant do everything and sometimes others dont see what i do
    HUH?! Sounds like a quote from a fortune cookie!!

    So you do know the correct length but still sent him an axle of the wrong length?

    What am I missing here?

  3. #273
    SoJersey05V is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    889

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    hmmm, 19 pages and still no production axle... and more damn r&d.... i dont know about this... im gonna see what gforce is cooking up...

  4. #274
    Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    571

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoJersey05V View Post
    hmmm, 19 pages and still no production axle... and more damn r&d.... i dont know about this... im gonna see what gforce is cooking up...
    If you looking for a part that is rushed to market without testing just to make a buck were probaly not the right company for you.WE WILL NOT OFFER THIS UNTIL IM SATISFIED 100% PERIOD!It will take as long as it takes

  5. #275
    liqidvenom is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): cts-v
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Long Beach Ca
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,749

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoJersey05V View Post
    hmmm, 19 pages and still no production axle... and more damn r&d.... i dont know about this... im gonna see what gforce is cooking up...
    if you managed to wait 1yr and 1 mth since you signed up on this forum, and people have been waiting since the v first was released and assploded diffs due to hop.... why on earth are you so un-willing to calm down and wait a bit?

  6. #276
    SoJersey05V is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    889

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix-Engineering View Post
    If you looking for a part that is rushed to market without testing just to make a buck were probaly not the right company for you.WE WILL NOT OFFER THIS UNTIL IM SATISFIED 100% PERIOD!It will take as long as it takes
    no rush here but it always seems like something... the clutch situation is a whole other thing that is crazy..... and im glad that you take your time but i mean come on, you nailed it on the 1000hp axles.... this would seem easy as cake to me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by liqidvenom View Post
    if you managed to wait 1yr and 1 mth since you signed up on this forum, and people have been waiting since the v first was released and assploded diffs due to hop.... why on earth are you so un-willing to calm down and wait a bit?
    i am not concerned about the hop all that much... (as i dont drag race and slam gears, that often), it just seems funny that there is always something to wait on with this company, we wait 3 days for an answer on which fcking flywheel he sends to another poster, and still nothing lines up on that... this axle thread is crazy, he sends out a 1 axle fix (which seems utterly stupid) to fix the hop, but it will only replace the shaft ... what about the rest of the pieces lol... whatever... maybe im bitching and people dont want to read it... oh well skip to the next 30 pages of posts on the axle fix... $x00 for a one sided fix that you cant get the lenght right?!?!?? ALL YOU REPLACED WAS THE SHAFT?!?!?!?!?!

  7. #277
    Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    571

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoJersey05V View Post
    no rush here but it always seems like something... the clutch situation is a whole other thing that is crazy..... and im glad that you take your time but i mean come on, you nailed it on the 1000hp axles.... this would seem easy as cake to me!!



    i am not concerned about the hop all that much... (as i dont drag race and slam gears, that often), it just seems funny that there is always something to wait on with this company, we wait 3 days for an answer on which fcking flywheel he sends to another poster, and still nothing lines up on that... this axle thread is crazy, he sends out a 1 axle fix (which seems utterly stupid) to fix the hop, but it will only replace the shaft ... what about the rest of the pieces lol... whatever... maybe im bitching and people dont want to read it... oh well skip to the next 30 pages of posts on the axle fix... for a one sided fix that you cant get the lenght right?!?!?? ALL YOU REPLACED WAS THE SHAFT?!?!?!?!?!
    Poeple like you is why most manufactors DONT particapate in forums.

  8. #278
    liqidvenom is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): cts-v
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Long Beach Ca
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,749

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoJersey05V View Post


    i am not concerned about the hop all that much... (as i dont drag race and slam gears, that often)
    that right there is what doesn't make an sense. if hop isnt an issue for you then why come into this thread and throw salt on one guy, yet praise someone else for making the same thing?


    Say what you will but Thomas came here and did us a great service with the first axles he brought here. Just because you dont ever want to make power doesnt mean that others wont get their moneys worth out of those axles.

    then he set out to make axles for people who just didnt want to spend money, and he sent out a test axles to soemone for free. hence why that guy is a tester.

    and the clutch issue is something that should have been solved back when you first came onto this forum. but people never cared so lolly also got a clutch for free ( at least thats what i thought) so he can be the guinnea pig to get to the bottom of all of this.

    you have no real intention of buying something to cure hop since you dont care about it so why is this something you want to cause trouble for. let the vendors make us parts and when the final parts come out we can then compare one to another.

  9. #279
    SoJersey05V is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    889

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix-Engineering View Post
    Poeple like you is why most manufactors DONT particapate in forums.
    you are right. w.e you guys say... i will just agree on everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by liqidvenom View Post
    that right there is what doesn't make an sense. if hop isnt an issue for you then why come into this thread and throw salt on one guy, yet praise someone else for making the same thing?


    Say what you will but Thomas came here and did us a great service with the first axles he brought here. Just because you dont ever want to make power doesnt mean that others wont get their moneys worth out of those axles.

    then he set out to make axles for people who just didnt want to spend money, and he sent out a test axles to soemone for free. hence why that guy is a tester.

    and the clutch issue is something that should have been solved back when you first came onto this forum. but people never cared so lolly also got a clutch for free ( at least thats what i thought) so he can be the guinnea pig to get to the bottom of all of this.

    you have no real intention of buying something to cure hop since you dont care about it so why is this something you want to cause trouble for. let the vendors make us parts and when the final parts come out we can then compare one to another.
    hop isnt an issue today.... someday when i get up the cash to build some more power then yes i would like an axle upgrade or diff upgrade or whatever else decides to take a dump. until then i hate seeing threads go 30 pages long with 0 results and everyone stuck asking questions! lol guess you dont see that. oh well.... YOU ARE RIGHT I AM WRONG!

  10. #280
    liqidvenom is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): cts-v
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Long Beach Ca
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,749

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoJersey05V View Post
    hop isnt an issue today.... someday when i get up the cash to build some more power then yes i would like an axle upgrade or diff upgrade or whatever else decides to take a dump. until then i hate seeing threads go 30 pages long with 0 results and everyone stuck asking questions! lol guess you dont see that. oh well.... YOU ARE RIGHT I AM WRONG!
    so if you are looking to buy something in the distant future, why are you getting so worked up today?

  11. #281
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    37,475

    Re: Hendrix-Engineering econo axle tester needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoJersey05V View Post
    no rush here but it always seems like something... the clutch situation is a whole other thing that is crazy..... and im glad that you take your time but i mean come on, you nailed it on the 1000hp axles.... this would seem easy as cake to me!!



    i am not concerned about the hop all that much... (as i dont drag race and slam gears, that often), it just seems funny that there is always something to wait on with this company, we wait 3 days for an answer on which fcking flywheel he sends to another poster, and still nothing lines up on that... this axle thread is crazy, he sends out a 1 axle fix (which seems utterly stupid) to fix the hop, but it will only replace the shaft ... what about the rest of the pieces lol... whatever... maybe im bitching and people dont want to read it... oh well skip to the next 30 pages of posts on the axle fix... for a one sided fix that you cant get the lenght right?!?!?? ALL YOU REPLACED WAS THE SHAFT?!?!?!?!?!
    If you are not in a rush, then what are you complaining about?

    And use more emoticons in your next post. They will make your posts seem even more intelligent.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting